I know this is in a town that has not much around it, so there's only so much to expect. When you walk in it is absolutely beautiful -- completely different from the outside.
There were a few cons with the rooms: (we stayed in a king bed suite).
1. There was no fan in the bathroom, so as soon as someone did their business, you could tell from inside the room.
2. The light for our bathroom/shower room was OUTSIDE of the bathroom itself. Someone would accidentally turn off the light in the vanity room (when the vanity room's light was outside by the main front entry door) and leave me in the dark!
3. There was only a trash can in the vanity room. Not one in the bathroom itself -- and ladies, we dont always want to take our normal "products" out there to throw away (or that's just me). -- granted it was a move able can.
4. The ONLY outlet in the bedroom was behind the TV. We looked for places to plug our phone into by the nightstands-- and it seemed to be behind the headboard and too difficult to move. Most places have something behind the nightstand or directly on the nightstand.
5. There is a train that runs right next door every few hours, even throughout the night. It woke me up once (reminded me a scene from My Cousin Vinny), but there isn't much you can do about that. It's how the town is.
But I will leave this hotel with some pros, because there were some great things:
1. They have THE most comfortable beds. I seriously slept the entire night with no problems (except the train).
2. The river view room we stayed in was absolutely gorgeous. The Cuyahoga River view was enough to overshadow the train. Can't beat the view.
3. The staff was very friendly.
4. They have a little gift shop in case you forget your odds and ends (although most places leave a list saying they could bring those things to you complimentary). But they also had snacks in case you were hungry.
5. We ate at the restaurant... which was phenomenal, again with a river view. Later we attended a cocktail party for engaged friends and they did so well setting it up!
Overall, this is a great hotel. It would be absolutelg perfect if they fixed the minor aforementioned things-- except for the train because we know there's nothing you can do about that.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Hotel Akron/Cuyahoga Falls is located only minutes away from northeast Ohio's most popular leisure and business attractions. We are the area's most established full-service hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Priceline, Starwood, Travelocity, Expedia, Hotels.com, TripOnline SA, Orbitz, Cheap Tickets, Hotwire and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Akron/Cuyahoga Falls Hotel Cuyahoga Falls
- Sheraton Hotel Akron
- Sheraton Cuyahoga Falls
- Cuyahoga Falls Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Akron Cuyahoga Falls Ohio