This Sheraton has nice suites and a great view from the restaurant. One cannot view the Cuyahoga Falls from the road. Despite not preserving the the falls from intrusive development the restaurant or viewing area from the main floor is a must. The man-built falls and the natural flow of water is beautiful during winter. Ice along the rocks and cascading water were impressive.
The food in the restaurant was average. Service is ok. The lounge at night the bartender was downright rude. Possibly the character of citizens in northern Ohio. Much different than service I am used to. We were ignored and told to wait. Cheesy mushrooms were ok but the nachos with cheese were better.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Sheraton Suites Hotel Akron/Cuyahoga Falls is located only minutes away from northeast Ohio's most popular leisure and business attractions. We are the area's most established full-service hotel. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Starwood, Booking.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Odigeo, Orbitz, Priceline, Hotels.com, Hotwire and Agoda so you can book your Sheraton Suites Akron/Cuyahoga Falls reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Akron/Cuyahoga Falls Hotel Cuyahoga Falls
- Sheraton Hotel Akron
- Sheraton Cuyahoga Falls
- Cuyahoga Falls Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Akron/Cuyahoga Falls Ohio