“Outstanding adventure”

Wild Zipline Safari
More attraction details
Recommended length of visit: 2-3 hours
Owner description: Enjoy the Wilds from an aerial perspective! Led by two professionally trained guides, this 2 1/2 hour zipline safari tour consists of 10 ziplines and a rappel built on a series of observation platforms overlooking various rare and endangered animal species that enjoy the rolling hills and open range at the Wilds. You'll zip along a network of cables, through the trees, over the animal watering holes, lakes, and pastures, finally landing alongside the lake. This tour is designed to excite anyone with the love for wildlife and a bit of adventure. Don't miss this incredible, first of its kind, outdoor experience during your visit to the Wilds! Make your reservation today.
Howard City, Michigan
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Outstanding adventure”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 31, 2014

. I did the 4 p.m. Zipline tour with Toni and Cati on July 24th with seven other people. I was a "first-timer." Toni and Cati were totally professional, knowledgeable, entertaining and fun. Many, many years ago (I'm 70 years old) I was a window washer on multistory buildings in Cleveland, the ones where you climb out individual windows and strap yourself to hooks outside each window. I’m well aware how the best safety procedures of “hooking on” can become routine after thousands of repetitions.

I watched Cati and Toni carefully. Not once did they miss a safety procedure, despite delivering constant informative and entertaining patter nonstop. They’re PROs! You'll have a great and entertaining experience.

Do the 10-station zip line; it's great.

Jonesboro, Arkansas
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“Wild Zipline Safari is Amazing!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 30, 2014

This was the first zipline experience for me and my wife. Cati and Aaron were our guides and they did a great job.They made sure we had a wonderful time with the zipline, seeing the animals, and enjoying good conversation. We would recommend them to anyone and encourage people to try zip lining at The Wild.

1 Thank David S
“Fun, enjoyable day!!!!!!!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 29, 2014

The easy going nature of the 2 young zip lining guides, Toni and Andrew, made our first zip line experience fun and entertaining. Not only were they very knowledgeable about the zip line course and the safety issues, they also provide great insight to the park itself and the animals on the reservation. We would highly recommend anyone who has never zip lined, and even those that are experienced at zip lining, to go and enjoy the adventure.........it is a great 2.5 hour experience. I will definitely return and enjoy the experience again and I would recommend it to any of my friends.........just an overall great afternoon spent in a beautiful place.

United States
“Everyone should zip line”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 28, 2014

On July 16, I took mt grand kids and daughter in law to The Wilds. We had a fabulous time. The two girls, daughter in law and I chose to zip line. Wow! That was a great experience. Nick andHannah were our guides-- they were wonderful. I felt as if they truly enjoyed the jobs they had, and I felt as if I knew them by the end of our zip line experience. I really hope we can come back again. If we do get back this season, we would like Nick and Hannah again!Q

Marco Island
16 attraction reviews
common_n_attraction_reviews_1bd8 10 helpful votes
“Wonderful experience!”
5 of 5 bubbles Reviewed July 27, 2014

This was my first time ziplining and I was a bit anxious to say the least, especially since some of the zips go over water and I can't swim either. I'm 53, my spouse 68 and it was a first time for both of us. We were on a family trip, accompanied by my son, his wife, and our grandson who is 12. This is something that everyone of any age can enjoy! The best thing for me is that they give you a "test run" on a low ground set up to make sure you can handle it...braking and etc. Our guides were Mallory and Tyler, both of whom were extremely professional, fun and truly make it a fun time. We did rent the go-pro cam, and I am so glad we did...the videos are spectacular and you can hear what everyone has to say about the experience as it's happening. For me, I saw so much more on the video than I did in person, because I was so focused on the guide that I didn't really look around much. The Wilds is such a wonderful spot, stuck in the middle of nowhere and for us, it was only about an hours drive. I would highly recommend to people to try this...it was wonderful! You must, must, must rent the go-pro.