“Lunch or Dinner”

Warehouse Steak N' Stein
Ranked #2 of 47 Restaurants in Coshocton
Reviewed August 19, 2018 via mobile

Great place to dine after a nice walk through Roscoe Village or Lake Park. They have amazing fried mushrooms and I love the steak salad!

Reviewed August 9, 2018

We ate lunch here while visiting Rosco Village. Service and food were excellent. We recommend the fish and chips or the fish sandwich. Delicious.

Reviewed August 6, 2018

I have always enjoyed visiting the warehouse, the food is always fresh and hot, the team is always friendly, the environment is inviting and fits all occasions. Rick is absolutely amazing, he just makes the place perfect to visit!
The piggydog has now been added to my new favorite meals. Different and amazing!

1  Thank K4Wolf
Reviewed July 22, 2018 via mobile

Very friendly waitress, fast service, and some really great onion rings. I had the fish and chips and it was great a good portion.

Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here after exploring the Village of Roscoe. What a fun little town! When I order the fried chicken I was told not to get it because it is typically dry. I am glad the waitress was honest and recommended something else. I had the house special of prime rib. It was cooked perfectly and very enjoyable. Another person had smothered chicken which was also very good. The waitress was very good as well. Overall we were all very pleased with this restaurant and would go again if we were in the area.