“Great Honest Restaurant ”

Warehouse Steak N' Stein
Ranked #3 of 48 Restaurants in Coshocton
Reviewed June 21, 2018 via mobile

We stopped in here after exploring the Village of Roscoe. What a fun little town! When I order the fried chicken I was told not to get it because it is typically dry. I am glad the waitress was honest and recommended something else. I had the house special of prime rib. It was cooked perfectly and very enjoyable. Another person had smothered chicken which was also very good. The waitress was very good as well. Overall we were all very pleased with this restaurant and would go again if we were in the area.

Reviewed June 19, 2018

We sat on the patio for an early evening dinner. The server was pleasant and the surroundings were comfortable. It was pretty standard Pub food. We had fried chicken and a pasta dish. Both were very good and filling. The prices were moderate. No complaints. We would eat here again if we were in the area.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

Stopped in for a quick lunch today. Hubby and I ordered the special, prime rib sandwich with Swiss cheese and fries. We expected that the beef would be thinly sliced as is the custom in most restaurants. Sandwiches arrived with thick, tough,overcooked hunks of fatty meat on a soft bun. This concoction was impossible to eat. We ended up discarding the bun and trying to salvage some of the meat which looked like the leftovers from the weekend special. In other words, it was terrible. When the server asked how the meal was we replied " kind of hard to eat". She just said " Oh." and never followed up with a why or what is the problem. The only saving grace of the meal were the fries. We will not visit this restaurant again.

Reviewed June 18, 2018

We were attending the Dulcimer Days Event in Roscoe Village & had dinner here--the onion rings that they are known for were EXCELLENT! We also enjoyed their pretzel bites appetizer which are cut up large hot pretzel cut up and deep fried--not greasy but simply Yummy! The ribs were super! I feel sorry for the wait staff with all the walking they do on the old patio but the friendly atmosphere is wonderful! Do plan to stop in when you visit Roscoe!

Reviewed June 15, 2018

The atmosphere is really pretty good. It seems to fit in well with Roscoe Village. Our service was fine, no complaints. If anything, I would say it is just a little on the pricey side. I got the Black and Blue Burger that came with a side of fries and water to drink. My daughter got the buffalo chicken tenders that came with a side of fries and pop to drink. With a standard tip, the bill came to $28.18. For lunch, I think that is a little much. The food was fine. Nothing spectacular, but it was good. The only complaint was from my friend who had ordered the brisket sandwich and he said it was dry. Other than that, I would stop by again mainly because it is (I believe) the only tradition sit down restaurant in Roscoe Village, though I could be wrong as there are other eateries, I just don't know if they are counter service or not.