Roscoe Motor Inn
  • Free Internet
Hotels.com
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
All reviewsthe ownerno frillsstayed herecoffee makerclose proximityroom was cleanamish countrydelmotelrefrigeratorpetdeskohio
Reviewed September 24, 2012

I found the Roscoe Motor Inn was very comfortable, clean, with very nice beds and large rooms. The only drawback was the small, tight parking area(the reason I gave it 4 stars instead of 5 stars). I'll be staying there again when I am in the area.

The motel is very near Roscoe Village and the downtown area of Coshocton, as well as major highways.

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with friends
3  Thank Jan M
Reviewed September 23, 2012

We stayed at the Roscoe Motor Inn when in Coshocton for a wedding. Our choice was made based on TripAdvisor reviews and we couldn't have been happier with our decision!

The room was larger than most, the queen sized beds were comfortable, there was ample lighting, enough towels for all four of us, and the room was CLEAN! In fact, it was one of the cleanest motel rooms we've stayed in. Although this is a pet friendly motel, there were no odors whatsoever. We couldn't have been more please with our room. There was a microwave, coffeemaker, and mini fridge in our room, as well.

The owner went above and beyond the call of service. When we parked our car that evening after returning from the rehearsal dinner, we forgot to turn off the overhead lamp. He called our room to let us know that it was on.

If we were to stay in Coshocton again, I can assure you that the Roscoe Motor Inn would be our motel of choice!

• Stayed: September 2012, traveled with family
4  Thank Melody86
Reviewed August 13, 2012

My husband and I travel to Roscoe Village sveral times a year and on the occasion when we feel like taking it slow and spending the night, we stay at Roscoe Moter Inn. Clean, clean clean. On-ste owner/manager not merely helpful, but will bend over backwards to give you great service. Quiet and good sized rooms with new carpeting and appliances. All this for a great price! We highly recommend this gem of Motel / Inn!!

Room Tip: NE corner very quiet.
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled as a couple
3  Thank Marie T
Reviewed July 2, 2012

Well maintained and very clean motel.
Owner/manager is very attentive to detail and was very helpful when we had to change resrvations at the last minute
Great location for visiting Roscoe Village

Room Tip: request first floor
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank cincyedc
Reviewed April 23, 2012

My husband and I were in Coshocton on business, and this is the best place in town!!! The owner is wonderful, helpful, and very attentive. If you're coming to Coshocton, you will not be happy anywhere but here!! Thanks for the great service!!

• Stayed: March 2012, traveled on business