“Great place to stay at a great price !!”
Review of Roscoe Motor Inn

Roscoe Motor Inn
Roscoe Motor Inn
Ranked #2 of 4 Hotels in Coshocton
COLLEGE STATION
“Great place to stay at a great price !!”
Reviewed September 30, 2011

Stayed here for 6 wonderful nights.The room was very clean and nice size. The owner/operator ( Del ) makes sure you get anything that you need and is very friendly.If you plan on staying in Coshocton, stay at this great motel at a great price. Thanks for a great stay Del !
Mike B. TX

Room Tip: Any room would be good
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled with family
4 Thank Mike B

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (17)
Petrolia Pa
Reviewed September 26, 2011

This is a really nice place to stay. The owner goes above and beyond to please you. The rooms are clean and nice size.. Very well maintained. I will go there again and tell my friends who are going to Roscoe Village to stay there.

Room Tip: The rooms are on the big size and are well maintained. The owner is more than willing to help out to...
  • Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Elaine S
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Reviewed September 17, 2011

My wife and I needed a get away we came across this inn, it has awesome rooms with a fridge microwave and coffee maker. Its one of the cleanest motels I have ever stayed. The owner/operator was very customer friendly and made sue all our needs were met. I highly recommend this place.

• Stayed September 2011, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Blake740
Oklahoma
Reviewed August 4, 2011

Stayed here because the inn didn't have the negative reviews and higher rates of other places in Coshocton. The location is convenient, the rooms are large and clean (with microwaves and refrigators), and despite the proximity of a highway it's not noisy. Our old plumbing fixtures could have stood replacing but everything did work and we saw the new owner working literally night and day on improvements. We learned you need to use the indicators when you want any maid service or fresh towels but that wasn't a a problem and seems to be the case in more small hotels these days. I'd stay here again.

• Stayed July 2011, traveled on business
5 Thank Tweentrails
Marion, Ohio
Reviewed March 29, 2011

I like to get away from the house sometimes and take mini vacations away from it. I stayed here a couple times and the owner was very nice and whenever I had questions he was quick to respond and also had several reccomendations whenever I needed ideas for dinner and or shopping (though it is more in the country and not many shopping places, Walmart is def. okay with me!). It is the most quiet room I have stayed in and I loved that, I do not like "paper thin walls and ceilings", and this place was really peaceful! I have been there alone, and also with my husband and daughter, they both enjoyed it as well! It is about a 2 hour drive from my home, and to me, it is worth the drive! I will be back soon!

• Stayed March 2011, traveled with family
5 Thank dear_amber
Mount Vernon, Ohio
Reviewed March 1, 2011

The location of the in is great, right outside of Roscoe Village and not too far from the rest of Coshocton. The room was very nicely decorated and extremely clean. The refrigerator, microwave and personal coffee pot were a nice little luxury that you don't find in too many small Motels or Inns....
The new Owner/Operators were very friendly, and VERY helpful, with it being my first time visiting Coshocton and Roscoe Village. There was nothing I didn't like about my stay, and I would definately recommend the Roscoe Motor Inn to anyone visiting the Coshocton area!

• Stayed January 2011, traveled solo
5 Thank kstepp30
Ocoee, Tennessee
Reviewed February 27, 2011

Located in close proximity of everything, but in peaceful surroundings. The rooms were the cleanest I have ever seen for a hotel room. Charming decor and all the amenities you need from a stay at an Inn. Comfortable beds, nice television and plenty of towels. Refrigerator, microwave and coffee maker in room was an added bonus. Nice sitting area outside with beautiful flowers blooming all around. Owner was friendly and helpful at all times.

• Stayed October 2010, traveled solo
5 Thank MaryAnnDavisStrouse
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coshocton
Coshocton Village Inn & Suites
Hotel Millersburg
Hotel Millersburg
#2 of 4 in Millersburg
Super 8 Coshocton Roscoe Village

Been to Roscoe Motor Inn? Share your experiences!