Roscoe Hillside Cabins
$112
Hotels.com
$88
TripAdvisor
Hampton Inn Newcomerstown(Newcomerstown)(Great Value!)
$98
$89
Berlin Resort(Berlin)(Great Value!)
$116
$102
No availability for your dates from our partners
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
All reviewsfamily reunionjacuzzi tubwoodsgrillbeddingdriveway
FilterAll languages
Reviewed February 13, 2011

My hubby and I do alot of weekend get aways. I found these cabins off of a link to one of our favorite wineries. From the moment I began the booking process, to the very end of the trip it was a superb experience. The cabins are one of the nicest we have ever stayed. So many attention to details. From the high end sheets to the fluffy towels. Even the stairs leading to the unit were cleaned and snow free. This is a class operation. It was so relaxing . I would highly recommend the cabins. While staying here make sure you have a meal at the warehouse steak and stein.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled as a couple
1  Thank debbiebgood
Reviewed November 2, 2010

I have stayed at Roscoe Hillside cabins many times - about four times a year for about four days or more each visit. The cabins are spacious and quiet and very convenient, and the woodsey setting is very enjoyable.

• Stayed: August 2010, traveled on business
Reviewed October 22, 2010

Came to Coshocton for a vacation with the family. The Cabins were gorgeous....comfortable, such a relaxing retreat. Loved all the extra care taken with the decor, cleanliness and stocked so well. The kids loved them as well and enjoyed the firepit area at nite (when we could get them out of the loft)! Had a great time in the area with plenty to do! Doug was so helpful and friendly.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 20, 2010

Definetly worth the extra drive from town, beautiful setting, clean and comfortable!

• Stayed: September 2010, traveled with family
Reviewed October 14, 2010

I was very excited to stay here after reading the reviews and seeing the beautiful pictures of the cabins online. I called and booked a two night stay for our honeymoon well in advance and was quoted a price for a non-weekend stay (Sun-Mon). Upon receiving the invoice, it had the weekend price so I emailed and asked if it could please be corrected. I received a quick reply that no problem they would send it out when they got back to the office the next day. A couple weeks went by and I still had not received anything so I called and left a message asking if they could please send the corrected invoice. Again nothing received. I even had my fiancé call and they said they would send it out--again never received. I was beginning to think this was a little peculiar but I thought well we won't be billed until after our stay and we'll deal with it then if there is a problem. I checked the online reservation calendar and noticed that it looked like someone else had the cabin on our day which wasn't there before--now this started to concern me. I again called and left messages with my concern with no reply along with an email. I decided that this night was too special for us to worry about what would happen when we arrived, that I decided to just cancel the reservation. We called and cancelled and the only response was ok. I also sent an email to confirm so I had something in writing that we were cancelled--within four minutes I had a reply that we were cancelled and that someone would be very happy because they wanted the reservation! It definitely led me to the conclusion that they wanted us to cancel so they could book whoever else instead. Very poor customer service and it left me very frustrated and disappointed.

• Stayed: October 2010, traveled as a couple