“First Visit to Coshocton”
Review of Lock 27

Lock 27
Ranked #34 of 45 Restaurants in Coshocton
Cuisines: American, Steakhouse
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed October 6, 2013

The Old Warehouse Restaurant is located in a wonderful historical building in the Roscoe Village. The service was OK as was the food but, for the prices, I expected a bit more.

Reviewed September 10, 2013

The food was very good, the drinks were awesome, the staff was very kind but it was crowed and it took forever to get waited on. But over all I would recommend this restaurant to my friends and family.

Reviewed August 31, 2013

Food was great had the craw tails for the appetizer would have swore we were down by the gulf! Steaks were amazing and to top it all off the cookie dough cheesecake was delicious! Would highly recommend! Plan on returning!

Reviewed August 29, 2013

My husband's entire family came in from out of town to celebrate my birthday here and I have to tell you, what a let down. We had a party of seven and four of our meals were cold. For those of us who had cold food, we ordered the ribs...what a major let down.
Other times we have been there, we had steak and it was delicious. Guess we should stick with the beef?

Reviewed August 22, 2013 via mobile

Ate outside on the patio , was very busy. We had 7 in our party. I order my prime rib med rare, came well done. The girl never once asked how it was. Service wasn't good either.

1  Thank gobuckeyesgo