“Best lunch I've had in a long time!”
Review of Lock 27

Lock 27
Ranked #20 of 42 Restaurants in Coshocton
Cuisines: American, Bar, Steakhouse, Pub
Good for: Families with children
Dining options: Lunch, Dinner, Outdoor Seating, Parking Available, Reservations, Seating, Serves Alcohol, Takeout, Television, Waitstaff
Chillicothe, Ohio
“Best lunch I've had in a long time!”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

My family of 5 had lunch here. It was awesome! We all agreed our meals were great. The service was excellent. Make sure you get the onion rings!

Visited February 2013
1 Thank Gwen G

Lancaster, Ohio
“Go there for the food”
Reviewed February 17, 2013

Went to The Warehouse Steak & Stein and almost didn't stay. My feeling is the interior is a little dingy and dark. Now for the good part, I really enjoyed the Bacon Mushroom & Swiss 1/2 pound ground beef patty with fries...Excellent...and the service was outstanding. I will make a special trip back just to try other items on the menu.

• Visited February 2013
Charleston, West Virginia
“Great food, unique atmosphere!”
Reviewed February 11, 2013 via mobile

The Warehouse Steak & Stein was recommended to us by a local shopkeeper. We were delighted with the quirkiness of the old building. Charming quotes were stenciled above the booths & historic pictures filled the walls. I was expecting a more fussy interior, but the place has the feel of a pub, an authentic pub that doesn't try to impress. The staff was very accommodating, even when we changed our seating request to booth. We started with the onion rings-delicious & similar to a blooming onion. My companions had the fish & chips. They had the half order & got 3 large pieces of fish, fries, & slaw. The fish was deemed delicious & oh so crispy! I had the 1/2 pound "Nye burger" that came with barbecued garlic bologna, cole slaw, & queso at the recommendation of the waitress. The queso was American cheese, but the flavors were yummy together. I substituted sweet potato fries for an extra dollar, & was treated to crispy sweet potato spears coated in a light bourbon glaze. These fries alone are worth the trip! Our bill, with iced teas, was $40. We took home enough leftovers for the next days lunch. We enjoyed the casual feel of the place, & loved eating in an old canal lock building!

1 Thank labsadore
Zanesville, Ohio
“Yes on the onion rings!”
Reviewed February 3, 2013

Very nice restaurant and atmosphere. Have eaten here 5+ times in the last year. Recommend the fish and chips and the prime rib was great too. For the other choices in town I don't think you can go wrong. The onion loaf is awesome too. Outdoor seating is nice when the weather warms up. They have done a nice job improving service over the years so try it.

• Visited January 2013
Ohio
“Oh Yum!”
Reviewed December 26, 2012

Great prices. Ordered Wedge Salad with LOTS of Egg Dressing and had them put pan-seared steak on it. It was delicious with generous portions - but no so much you wasted or had to haul it home! Staff is very personable, too!

Visited November 2012