This is a very nice budget hotel, comparable in "feel" to a Courtyard by Marriott. Easy access to the main roads. Nice lobby - gas fireplace in the seating area, large area nearby with several tables for the serve-yourself breakfast. Furnished with a country decor which reflects the location near Amish country and Roscoe Village. A pool, I think -- we did not use it.
The staff is very professional, responsive to requests, and knowledgeable about local restaurants-- we got an excellent recommendation at the nearby Roscoe Village. We had a king suite - king bed, separate living room, tvs in both rooms, kitchenette with basic essentials in dishware and stove, small fridge, microwave, breakfast in the lobby included, for $85.00. Our room was nonsmoking - they may all be, not sure. Quiet location next to the river, very clean, well managed hotel, overall a restful experience. I would guess this to be the nicest hotel in the Coshocton area. We have no complaints to report. We stayed only one night due to our schedule, will stay there again when in the area.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coshocton Village Inn and Suites stands out among other hotels in Coshocton offering comfortable and spacious accommodations, free wifi throughout the hotel, indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, exercise room plus a variety of services and amenities perfect for families, business travelers, bus groups or special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coshocton Village Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coshocton Village Hotel Coshocton
- Coshocton Village Inn And Suites
- Coshocton Village Inn & Suites Ohio