My wife and I decided to go to the Coshocton county fair and stay the night in Coshocton. I grew up in Coshocton and the fair was always a fun event to attend. After going to the fair, we toured the town a little bit and then went to the motel. It was really nice to spend an evening in a clean, quiet, comfortable room. The room had a king size bed, a pull out bed, wifi, refrig, dish washer, microwave and 2 tvs as well as other amenities.They also had a pool with hot tube, a little snack shop and a bar. In the morning, we had a complimentary breakfast that was excellent. Everyone that worked there was very friendly and helpful. Checking in and out was very smooth. The price of the room was well worth the money. My wife and I are planing other trips to Coshocton and will definitely want to stay here again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Coshocton Village Inn and Suites stands out among other hotels in Coshocton offering comfortable and spacious accommodations, free wifi throughout the hotel, indoor pool, sauna, hot tub, exercise room plus a variety of services and amenities perfect for families, business travelers, bus groups or special occasions. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Travelocity, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Priceline, Agoda and Cheap Tickets so you can book your Coshocton Village Inn & Suites reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Coshocton Village Hotel Coshocton
- Coshocton Village Inn And Suites
- Coshocton Village Inn & Suites Ohio