“Mike & Sue at the Coshocton county fair”

Coshocton Village Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 4 Hotels in Coshocton
Reviewed September 29, 2013

My wife and I decided to go to the Coshocton county fair and stay the night in Coshocton. I grew up in Coshocton and the fair was always a fun event to attend. After going to the fair, we toured the town a little bit and then went to the motel. It was really nice to spend an evening in a clean, quiet, comfortable room. The room had a king size bed, a pull out bed, wifi, refrig, dish washer, microwave and 2 tvs as well as other amenities.They also had a pool with hot tube, a little snack shop and a bar. In the morning, we had a complimentary breakfast that was excellent. Everyone that worked there was very friendly and helpful. Checking in and out was very smooth. The price of the room was well worth the money. My wife and I are planing other trips to Coshocton and will definitely want to stay here again.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled with family
2  Thank mike d
cvisteam, General Manager at Coshocton Village Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded October 30, 2013

Thank you for choosing the Coshocton Village Inn as part of your destination while visiting the area for the fair. Coshocton has several great festivals also that you may enjoy including Apple Butter Festival, Hot Air Balloon Festival and the Canal Days Festival are just a few. If planning a return visit to Coshocton we hope you choose to stay with us and take advantage of the Christopher Club membership which gives you the best available rates, free upgrades, late check out and much more.

There are newer reviews for Coshocton Village Inn & Suites

Reviewed September 27, 2013

After a trip to long trip and day at Longaberger Homestead, it was refreshing to enter my room and find everything so nice and clean and comfortable. At breakfast the next morning there was the nicest lady preparing everything. She was very kind and helpful!!

The lady at the desk was from the night shift and she had a wonderful smile that morning and very helpful as well!!

I would stay there again!!

Room Tip: You will love the quietness, comfort and cleanliness of the rooms, oh, did I mention the wonderful c...
  • Stayed: September 2013, traveled with friends
4  Thank Paulette F
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Check in and out was a breeze. Everything was clean and orderly. The pool hot tub n sauna were clean. The room was huge nice kitchenette microwave coffee pot and refrigerator.Everyone friendly and helpful. We will definitely recommend friends and family to stay here. Our next trip to coshocton we will stay again !

• Stayed: July 2013
Reviewed July 19, 2013

We went there a few weeks ago to motorcycle around Southeast Ohio. We just wanted to stay somewhere about 225-250 miles away from home, we live in Southeast Michigan and just picked a hotel based on reviews and location. Well we will be going back again next weekend because the staff was super friendly and helpful. The rooms were clean and they give you free microwave popcorn, cookies among the usual amenities. They have a cute little bar, an indoor pool and hot tub. Plus the roads around and southeast of Coshocton are fantastic curvy roads to enjoy on a motorcycle. I highly recommend this hotel!

• Stayed: June 2013, traveled as a couple
Reviewed July 18, 2013

This was the second of my hotels on this current road trip. I stayed here in 2008 and liked it then. A 3 min drive from Roscoe village which is a must see. The reception area is clean and comfortable with a breakfast area and a small bar. Staff are friendly and helpful. Breakfast is light and most seemed to enjoy it but I preferred to go to Tim Hortons up the road, 2 min walk. I just prefer the coffee and no reflection on hotel. There is also a McDonald's on other side of car park. The bar is open 5-10 pm with happy hour 5-8 pm. The rooms are spacious and clean with all amenities other than a safe. Beds comfortable but A/C is a bit noisy.
Pool area is clean and also has a hot tub and sauna. My only personal issue here is that pool opens at 10 am and I prefer an early morning swim.
I enjoy the porch outside hotel. A seated area which is great for meeting people and having a drink.
This hotel is also well situated for the Amish area.

Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank Gary P
Reviewed July 16, 2013

Having stayed in thirteen other lodgings this summer I found the Coshocton Village Inn impressive. Cleanliness of all areas of the property was top-notch. The staff was so polite and helpful. Breakfast was great and the attendant was doing a great job keeping up. Convenient location as well.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
cvisteam, Manager at Coshocton Village Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 18, 2013

Delighted to hear of your recent experience with us. We are happy to hear that you had such a great stay and enjoyed the complimentary deluxe breakfast. Hope you were able to take in some of the wonderful attractions that we have around us like Roscoe Village. Hope to have you stay with us again in the future when you are in the area.

Reviewed April 24, 2013

The rooms were clean comfortable and the staff was friendly n helpful as well I will definitely stay again . My husband and children loved the pool n breakfast too . Yummy I liked the sauna myself lol

• Stayed: February 2013
1  Thank BrianWilson75
Also consider these accommodations in or near Coshocton
Berlin Resort
#1 of 4 in Newcomerstown
Zinck's Inn
Zinck's Inn
#2 of 4 in Berlin

Been to Coshocton Village Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!