Coshocton Village Inn & Suites
  • Breakfast included
  • Room Service
Roscoe Motor Inn(Coshocton)
View Hotel
Inn at Rainbow Hills(Newcomerstown)
Super 8 Newcomerstown(Newcomerstown)
View Hotel
Holmes with a View(Millersburg)
Comfort Inn(Millersburg)
View Hotel
All reviewsfront desksmall townfront porchindoor poolplace to staystaff was friendlysleeping areanice surpriseclass reuniongreat view of the riverking suitehot breakfastraven's glennevery morningon tuesdayshot tub and saunafeel at home
FilterAll languages
Reviewed July 13, 2012

My job requires me to stay in hotels the majority of the year and this place is on top of my list of great stays! The staff are always courteous, rooms are very clean and it has one of the best breakfasts I've ever had on the road. They have a sundry shop with all the urgent necessities for sale at great prices. Swimming pool, hot tub/jaccuzi, fitness room AND sauna! Laundry facilities and valet dry cleaning. McDonalds is right next door and there are plenty of restaurants in town from Taco Bell to a great steak house. Crowtown Pizza has a great menu, food & prices and delivers! Any time I'm close I'll be staying here. Without a doubt! CLEAN, COURTEOUS & COMFORTABLE!!!

Room Tip: I prefer the 3rd floor. No overhead foot traffic (families with little ones running back and forth)
  • Stayed: July 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank Jim F
Reviewed July 12, 2012

Very nice place. Everyone was very nice, made the stay enjoyable.

• Stayed: July 2012
1  Thank EddieJoe43
Reviewed June 21, 2012

Due to a family situation, we stayed at the Coshocton Village Inn based upon a personal recommendation and Trip Advisor ratings. A decent choice for our 1 night stay, the breakfast was good for one of these type of hotels and the room was clean. The location was not the best(McDonalds drive thru and very close to the road into Coshocton)
Staff was very friendly but could not even direct me to a local destination that turned out to be 3 - 4 blocks away. Normally not a big deal but this is a small town and just seemed strange.

Room Tip: Ask for a room away from the "drive thru"
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
Reviewed June 14, 2012

There aren't a lot of lodging options in this economically distressed area, and this hotel is probably the best of them. But everything about it is pretty acceptable. The rooms are okay, the breakfast area works and the offerings are decent, the pool is usable and the people themselves are pleasant and professional. But why anyone would want to stop in this area is the big question. Maybe to visit Roscoe Village for an hour or two? Perhaps. But if you do have to stay over, this is no doubt the best selection in town. And by the way, be extremely careful on the main highway running by Coshocton east-west. The speed limit changes periodically and the Highway Patrol officers will ticket you in an instant, even if you're slightly over the limit... and particularly if you have out of state plates.

Room Tip: Rooms in the rear facing the river are the best choice.
  • Stayed: June 2012, traveled with family
3  Thank AlPhD
Reviewed June 11, 2012 via mobile

We stayed here during a wedding in Coshocton and it was horrible! By far, the worst experience ever! Our lock didn't work on our door! They told us they'd have to address it in the morning! Everyone else was booked do we just used the latch lock for the night. The next morning we asked when the door would be fixed and another lady came out and said, " we are taking care of it, so let us do our job". I said, " ma'am I'm not trying to be rude but our things are in our room and we have to meet other for breakfast and we don't feels comfortable leaving our things in the room of the door doesn't work". She came out from the desk straight at me, and literally put her hand 1/2 an inch to my face and said, " SIR, take your luggage out of your room if you're THAT concerned and we'll get to it when we can". I'm not at all a violent person, but when the " sales manager" did that...... Oh boy! We demanded to check out which we did and requested to speak to someone higher up then her and she said, " there isn't anyone"! We later called back and the hotel manager acted as if we were a bother! Never again will we stay there! Horrible! As fair as the room. Nothing great and wasn't the cleanest by any means!

• Stayed: November 2011
5  Thank Taber3
cvisteam, General Manager at Coshocton Village Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 20, 2012

I am sorry to hear that you had a horrible experience here at the hotel. We are committed to providing our guests with the highest quality services and sincerely regret what had happened with your experience. I have done some research into this matter a little further and have not been able to confirm this experience with either our maintenance department or front desk manager. Our maintenance requests are logged daily for both the repairs and completed tasks at hand, we have not been able to locate a complaint for the day of your stay. I have requested more information from you to help me to look further into this problem and have not heard from you. If you could please provide me with more information that would help assist me that would be appreciated. I am unsure what you experienced with our door locks works with our current door lock system. Our normal policy for any issue with a guest room is to help assist the problem, contact maintenance as soon as possible (even call them in if it is after hours), and get the customer taken care of. Again, I do apologize that we fell short on this with you and hope you return to give us another try.