“The correct name is Yucatan and it is GREAT!”
Review of Yucatan Restaurant

Yucatan Restaurant
Ranked #10 of 45 Restaurants in Coshocton
Cuisines: Mexican
Reviewed August 7, 2012

The atmosphere is good... very colorful chairs and booths. And the food is great! Good prices too. :) One of my favorite places for lunch!

Reviewed July 30, 2012

I had shredded chicken with brown mole sauce and it was very good -- not easy to find good brown mole in the US. However I was slightly disappointed in a side order of pico de gallo, which is something I love -- I could not detect any jalapenos in it, and this made it very bland. The atmosphere was great, the service waas great, the food was great. No draft beer, but they do have Dos XX amber and also Negra Modelo. If you are in Coshocton I highly recommend this restaurant.

Reviewed July 17, 2012 via mobile

One of the best places to eat in coshocton I recommend the #36

Reviewed June 21, 2012

Food was OK - difficult to ascertain the ingredients since it all blended together. Mexican food you can find at most of the "Mexican" style restaurants. Went here based upon other reviews. OK but I hope you can find a better choice.

Reviewed May 21, 2012

I have friends that live in Coshocton and Yucatan is one of their favorites, now I know why. The food was good and authentic. Service was fast, prices were good and the portions were large. The restaurant is decorated with beautiful, colorful chairs that I was told came from Mexico. I would definitely eat there again.