“Would definitely stay again”

Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites
Ranked #1 of 11 Hotels in Copley
GreenLeadersGold level
London, Canada
“Would definitely stay again”
Reviewed March 19, 2013

The staff was very helpful and welcoming. The hotel has recently been renovated and the room was very comfortable and super clean. Breakfast was excellent. We will plan on staying here again the next time we are in the Akron area.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

4 Thank Karen B
BestWesternPlusAkron, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites, responded to this review, April 2, 2013
Hey Karen B,

Thank you so much for the kind words. We are glad you enjoyed your stay with us and got to enjoy breakfast. We really appreciate you taking the time to leave us feedback on Trip Advisor and we are looking forward to your next visit here!

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (25)
Santa Fe, New Mexico, United States
Reviewed March 19, 2013

I stayed 4 nights at this recently remodeled Best Western and thoroughly enjoyed my stay. My room was lovely; I used the guest laundry; the new flooring in the fitness room was great for yoga; I also used the computers in the lobby and that was very helpful during my stay. The owners were very courteous and helpful.

Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with this hotel

4 Thank Nadine S
BestWesternPlusAkron, General Manager at Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 20, 2013
Dear Nadine S,

Thank you for leaving us a review, we appreciate you taking the time to do so. I'm really glad you got a chance to use our fitness facility, guest laundry and business center. Please keep us in mind the next time you visit the Akron/Fairlawn area.
Syracuse, New York
Reviewed March 14, 2013 via mobile

This hotel has possibly the nicest staff I have ever come across. Everywhere we turned a staff member was there to help us and cater to our every question, and request. We stayed in the junior whirlpool suite which was very affordable, very clean, and spacious. Overall, a very nice stay!

• Stayed March 2013
4 Thank Elisabethh10
BestWesternPlusAkron, General Manager at Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 19, 2013
Dear Elisabethh10,

Thank you so much for your kind words. Our team will be really happy to hear how great they are doing! I'm glad you enjoyed the junior whirlpool suite. Whenever you are in the Akron/Fairlawn area again, make sure to stay with us!
Malta, Idaho
Reviewed March 13, 2013

Our family was traveling to Ohio for my son's football combine in Akron and I really wasn't sure where to stay. Upon arrival, I found that I didn't reserve the hotel that I was meaning to reserve and was a little nervous since I had 3 other families book here also. I have to say that I was pleasantly surprised and so were the other families! We left SLC at 1:00 AM and arrived in Akron at 10, needless to say we were exhausted! Pooja allowed us to have an early check in so that we could catch up on our sleep and the excellent service continued each day we were there and through our check out. Pooja and Ram at the front desk and were friendly, courteous, and helpful; and Shawn made sure that everything was fine in our rooms. The hotel was clean and the rooms were spotless...which is very important to me! The families enjoyed the hot tub, pool, workout room, and the breakfast. I really can't say anything remotely negative about our stay here. If we are ever in the area again, I will definitely stay here and I recommend it to anyone wanting to stay in the area. The location has any restaurant or store you could want or need, and the drive to Akron from here was not bad at all.

• Stayed March 2013, traveled with friends
5 Thank JaLynn T
BestWesternPlusAkron, General Manager at Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear JaLynn T,

Thank you so much for taking some time to leave us your feedback, your comments are very much valued. We are so glad you were pleasantly surprised by our facility especially by the service you recieved from our staff. All of us at the Best Western Plus, Akron take pride in guest service and we are glad you took notice. It's nice that you and the other families got to enjoy our hotel and it's amenities.
We really appreciate your review and we hope to see you again.
Akron, Ohio
Reviewed March 13, 2013

I travel 1/2 the month and thought i would give this hotel a try. I was very impressed by how clean and modern it was. Staff were very friendly and helpful.

Awesome Beds - Great Shower - just a great place that i will stay at in the future!

The way Hotels should be!

Thanks
Chris S

• Stayed March 2013, traveled on business
5 Thank 216ChrisS216
BestWesternPlusAkron, Front Office Manager at Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 14, 2013
Dear Chris S,

We really appreciate you taking the time to write your thoughts on your stay. Our staff will be very happy to hear you enjoyed your stay and commended them.

Thank you once again, and we look forward to your next visit!
Reviewed March 8, 2013

Traveling for work, we stopped here for the night based on the outer appearance. The hotel is in great shape and completely remodeled on the inside to look very modern and trendy. We were greeted and accommodated immediately. Our room was of good size and great comfort. Along with the stay, the location is perfect! Literally 4 steakhouses within 1 minute of the hotel on the same road. I was very happy and pleased with my stay.

• Stayed March 2013
5 Thank Sean-Hurley
BestWesternPlusAkron, Manager at Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Hello Sean-Hurley,

I'm very pleased you enjoyed your stay with us. I'm glad you were pleased by the décor of the hotel and got to take advantage of our location. I hope you will come back again soon!

Thank you for staying with us! We look forward to your next visit.
Raleigh, North Carolina, United States
Reviewed March 7, 2013

I was really surprised by the efforts that the hotel staff made to make me and my girlfriend feel welcome during our stay. They were kind and courteous and went out of their way to accommodate our unique needs. We didn't spend very much time in the lobby, though it looked warm and inviting, but I slept like a rock in the amazingly comfortable beds. Talking with the staff I learned that the hotel has recently been remodeled, and the owners did a great job. We stayed in the winter and the hot tub was on point. Will definitely stay at this location again the next time we are in the area. A great value, and highly recommended!

• Stayed February 2013, traveled as a couple
4 Thank Chris H
BestWesternPlusAkron, General Manager at Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites, responded to this review, March 9, 2013
Hello Chris H,

Thank you for your kind words. I'm delighted that you and your girlfriend were pleasantly surprised by the hotel staff. I'm am glad that you both got the chance to use the Hot Tub. Thank you so much for the high recommendation and we look forward to your next visit!
Also consider these accommodations in or near Copley
Baymont Inn & Suites Copley Akron
Hilton Akron / Fairlawn
Hilton Akron / Fairlawn
#1 of 5 in Fairlawn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Akron Fairlawn

Been to Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!