“Hopelessly average”

Dining options: Reservations
Harvard, Massachusetts
“Hopelessly average”
Reviewed October 21, 2013 via mobile

We went to Fiore's for dinner with my family. We were underwhelmed. Although the servers were good, the food was slow, kids were served last (waited for kitchen), food was overcooked(2 chicken parm dishes), undercooked (1 filet dish), and bad (mussels were old). Nice atmosphere but HVAC was cold then hot then cold (literally). Maybe the kitchen just had a bad night. Not sure if I'll be back...

2 Thank LUBY3298

Copley, Ohio
“Amazing menu selection!”
Reviewed October 21, 2013

I have never seen a better menu selection, it was perfect stumbling across this place. My wife wanted italian and I wanted a steak so we decided to check out the new restaurant on the hill. We frequent Hyde Park and Flemmings, but truly dont like their food, its just the best alternative to corporate. I had their filet and it almost melted in my mouth, I always heard certified angus was better than choice or prime but I found out that night. The side of alfredo was also decilious and the manager recommended I dip the steak in the fettucini alfredo and I did, and I loved it. My wife had the vodka cream sauce with shrimp and loved it. Im glad we finally found a place that we can go more than just once a week and get a great variety!

• Visited October 2013
Doylestown, Ohio
“THis place better shape up or it won't be around long”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

7 of us had lunch---6 orders came out and the 7th wasn't prepared by the kitchen even though the server had it on the order. 2 ordered a flatbread pizza that came out cold. One chicken sandwich was so overcooked she couldn't finish it. The server had a difficult time keeping the drink orders atraight. When the bills came out it took quite a while for that process to be completed and the person that received her lunch when everyone else was finishing got charged the full price.
Upon leaving the person at the front door told us she hoped we enjoyed it. We told here our experience and she did nothing but blame the server for not telling her there were issues. Never offered a coupon, or to reimburse the person with the late lunch.

This all was very poor. Not sure if any of us would go back

• Visited September 2013
2 Thank Dtowntraveler
“Beautiful classy clean good step up for Copley”
Reviewed August 31, 2013

Attentive waitress great tea no problem with my special order request. Great taste just wonderful will be back for sure great prices they evev have breakfast

• Visited August 2013
Doylestown, Ohio
“Just horrible”
Reviewed August 17, 2013 via mobile

Waited 45 minutes for food. Husband ordered ribs with sweet potato casserole. Got fries instead. Ate one rib and returned it because it was still frozen. Couldn't wait for another batch so he didn't eat. My "medium" steak was blood red. I will never eat here again. At least they didn't charge us for husbands food.

• Visited August 2013