“Spring Chicken Delight”

Outback Steakhouse
Ranked #5 of 17 Restaurants in Copley
Cuisines: Steakhouse
Reviewed August 8, 2017

I had the spring chicken, it was cooked perfect nice and juicy, topped with cheddar cheese, onions, mushrooms, bacon. Served with your choice of vegetable and potato. Hot pumpernickel bread! Yum
The service was quick for a Friday night. Will definitely return.

Reviewed July 10, 2017 via mobile

OK, Outback is a chain and if you get food at one it will be very similar at another. The one in Montrose has been there about 15 years. It was recently given a needed facelift and remodel. My wife and I have been there innumerable times. We love their Prime Rib. Their other entrees are very good as well. The service is always decent although we like to sit in the bar away from smaller children.

Reviewed June 24, 2017

Our family has eaten here many times and never a complaint. Food is always hot and tasty and the staff has always been friendly and helpful. We have been there with people ages 3 months to 95 years old and always enjoy going back. Love the Bloomin Onion!

Reviewed May 1, 2017 via mobile

Our visit to Outback was 5 star. Jerry was the best waiter I had the honor to have wait on my mother and I. He went above and beyond in serving us dinner. Made sure she had extra hot tea when not even having to ask. Even though I'm vegan and my mom is not, my vegetables and sweet potato were delicious. Her chicken meal was great as well. The manager came by and offered a beer sample if we wanted to try.
Compliments to the additional staff and Chefs.
This Outback is located in Fairlawn area. 110 Montrose Ave. Akron, Ohio

Reviewed March 14, 2017

As far as chain steakhouses go, this is definitely one of the best. I ordered the lobster tails, which were prepared perfectly.

Been to Outback Steakhouse? Share your experiences!