“Basic comfy hotel - book online for cheaper rates”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Copley
Reviewed August 30, 2013

Definitely book online! Much cheaper and allows cancellation until 6pm on the day of stay.

Stayed at the Baymont on a recent long trip. It was good enough we stayed on the way back too. Basic comfortable hotel - nothing fancy, but it has everything you need including refrigerator. There's even a pool to relax in. Friendly and helpful staff.

Room Tip: Ask for a room with new mattress, non smoking. If you have any physical issues, get a room close to...
  • Stayed: August 2013, traveled as a couple
Baymont I, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 4, 2013

I would like to thank you for taking the time to do this review. The hotel uses all of the feedback we receive as a training tool. Whether it is positive or negative feedback we want to konw. The entire staff and management would like to say thank you.

Thank you for staying with us.

There are newer reviews for Quality Inn & Suites

Reviewed August 28, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites
Quality I, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2015

Reviewed August 27, 2013

The staff, especially Sam, is amazingly helpful and quite friendly. The beds are very comfortable and the breakfast was nice. I feel it was very much worth what we paid to stay there! Also, they will provide a refrigerator and microwave if you need one.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family

I want to thank you for taking the time to write this review. Yes, we agree with you Sam and the rest of our staff are friendly and does a great job. We are glad that you enjoyed your stay and look forward to seeing you again.

Thank You for staying with us.
Baymont Inn & Suites- Copley

Reviewed August 26, 2013

Reviewed August 21, 2013

Reviewed August 20, 2013

I stayed here recently for business. Had to change rooms, first room had a broken door fixture so I could only use the deadbolt. The clerk on duty that night, switched my rooms to another king room. Second room had issues all to itself. Bed wasn't real comfy, the box underneath was broken down and it squeaked every time I moved. The bathroom, which was a handicapped accessible one with a tub, had dirty walls, the exhaust vent screws weren't screwed in all the way and the hose for the shower didn't work, it only had a trickle coming out. This I found out in the morning, so no shower was taken due to it not working, so could just wash my hair in the tub. When I went to checkout and I told them about the shower, no offer was made to adjust my bill or anything. I have stayed in numerous Baymont Inns and I must say this has to be the worst one. The trip advisor award sticker they have on the door is certainly misleading.

Stayed: August 2013, traveled on business

We want to thank you for doing a review on our hotel. This is not great review however, it is an honest one. I want to personally apologize for the inconvenience and the condition of your room during your last stay with us. I also want to apologize on behalf of the front desk for the way they handled your situation at check out. Please contact me personally so we may discuss this matter further.

kmoser.bmtinnsuites@yahoo.com

Reviewed August 10, 2013

Review collected in partnership with Baymont Inn & Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Copley
Baymont Inn & Suites Copley Akron
Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn
Fairfield Inn & Suites Akron Fairlawn
Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites
Homewood Suites by Hilton Akron Fairlawn
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Akron/ Fairlawn

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!