“Not worth the price”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #6 of 11 Hotels in Copley
“Not worth the price”
Reviewed August 20, 2013 via mobile

I stayed here recently for business. Had to change rooms, first room had a broken door fixture so I could only use the deadbolt. The clerk on duty that night, switched my rooms to another king room. Second room had issues all to itself. Bed wasn't real comfy, the box underneath was broken down and it squeaked every time I moved. The bathroom, which was a handicapped accessible one with a tub, had dirty walls, the exhaust vent screws weren't screwed in all the way and the hose for the shower didn't work, it only had a trickle coming out. This I found out in the morning, so no shower was taken due to it not working, so could just wash my hair in the tub. When I went to checkout and I told them about the shower, no offer was made to adjust my bill or anything. I have stayed in numerous Baymont Inns and I must say this has to be the worst one. The trip advisor award sticker they have on the door is certainly misleading.

Stayed August 2013, traveled on business
Baymont I, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, September 4, 2013
We want to thank you for doing a review on our hotel. This is not great review however, it is an honest one. I want to personally apologize for the inconvenience and the condition of your room during your last stay with us. I also want to apologize on behalf of the front desk for the way they handled your situation at check out. Please contact me personally so we may discuss this matter further.

Keith Moser
Director of Sales
kmoser.bmtinnsuites@yahoo.com

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (20)
  • Chinese (Traditional) first
Fort Mill, South Carolina
Reviewed July 27, 2013

This hotel looks like it was a older hotel that had no interior hallways, and then they added hallways. Everything is in odd places. The elevator is in a hall before you go to the lobby. The stairs are only at the ends of the building. The lobby isnt connected to the hallways to the rooms. Theres several hallways to get to the rooms which is confusing. Parking is pretty limited and not close to your room, most likely. The hallways are painted dark gray. It makes the hallways seem VERY dark. The room itself looks newly remodeled and quite nice. TV has a ton of channels (no SPEED/Fox Sports 1) and is a flat screen. Internet worked well once I found a hot spot that worked. Bed was very comfy! Pillows were VERY small, almost half the size of a standard pillow, but they were comfy. Shower lacked pressure but the water was hot. I had a room at the end, but sadly a family of 6 decided to hang out in the hallway at 9am and wake me up and keep waking me up. I didnt have a breakfast. There was an ice machine on my floor. Id stay here again. Hotels are NOT cheap in Copley for some reason so beware.

• Stayed July 2013, traveled solo
Quality I, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this review, January 12, 2015
Thank you for for staying with us.

We hope to see you again.
We are now a Quality Inn and Suites
Also consider these accommodations in or near Copley
Fairfield Inn & Suites Akron Fairlawn
Baymont Inn & Suites Copley Akron
Super 8 Copley Akron
Super 8 Copley Akron
#2 of 11 in Copley
Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites
Homewood Suites by Hilton Akron Fairlawn
Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!