“Nice Hotel and Staff”

Quality Inn & Suites
Ranked #7 of 11 Hotels in Copley
Reviewed April 5, 2012

I stayed at the Baymont Inn in Copley, OH March 28, 2012 and my stay was very pleasant and the staff was very nice. The room was nice and clean.

Yes I would definitely stay again. I would also recommend it.

Room Tip: Check out where you stay, review the ratings online they really help. Always take disinfectant to c...
  • Stayed: March 2012, traveled solo
Baymont I, Front Desk at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded May 2, 2012

Thanks Darlisa,

We are happy you had a great stay! I can wait to see you again and look forward to your next stay with us. Enjoy the rest of May as we start to warm up into summer. Which will mean the pool will be open soon. I hope you will be able to enjoy our outdoor pool when we open it. Hope to see you soon, Thanks again for the review everyone at the Baymont Inn & Suites appreciates your compliments!

Reviewed December 30, 2011

What an excellent value for a king suite. We needed to stay 4 nights over the holidays, and took advantage of their special "Stay for 3, get the 4th night free." There was a huge continental breakfast (larger than some up-scale hotels we've stayed at), and all the other room amenities for a very comfortable stay. Great location with many restaurants, and quiet at night. Very friendly staff, willing to help us in any way we needed. We would stay at the Baymont again, especially for an extended stay with such a great price.

• Stayed: December 2011, traveled with family
Baymont I, Front Desk at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded March 4, 2012

We are perfect for those planning to stay for an extended amount of time. We have the best rates around and great weekly rates for those staying weeks at a time. Many of our guest enjoy the Free Continental Breakfast that is included with your stay. I am glad to hear that you enjoyed your suite an that it was very quite and that you were able to have a restful trip. I can't wait to see you again, and hope you recommend us to anyone coming to the area.

Thanks for the great review! Sorry it took me so long to respond.
See you next time!

Reviewed August 22, 2011

dont know John last name very friendly he was the mgr he was very helpful and easy to talk to .Gave me information about the surronding area including the nice restaurants to eat and places to visit my next visit will be Baymont

• Stayed: February 2011
BaymontAkronGM, Front Desk at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded September 24, 2011

I am glad John was able to get you the information you wanted and was able to direct you to some great restaurants in our area. I hope you stay with us again the next time your in the area.

Reviewed July 13, 2011

When we first opened the door to our non-smoking room we were overwhelmed with the odor of yucky air cleaner trying to coverup what seemed like years of smoke. It is July and very hot and humid, the room was damp and the smell was terrible. Our room was a king suite, which means they took two single rooms, cut a doorway between them and made it a two room suite. They missed the opportunity to make these true one bedroom units plus a separate living room as they left the doorway open without a door. Other then that, the layout was actually very nice, two very small baths with toilet and shower and the sinks in the main room. From what I could see, all of the rooms open up to the outside, no interior hallways, this would be very uncomfortable during winter months.

My wife used the exercise room in the morning only to find that the air conditioner did not work, making it much too hot to use the room. In room wi-fi was more the adequate as was the old style crt television. We didn't eat breakfast at the hotel as there is a Bob Evans directly across the street

Though the price was very reasonable, because of the terrible odor in the room, we will skip this facility the next time we travel to Akron.

• Stayed: July 2011, traveled with family
BaymontAkronGM, Manager at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded July 14, 2011

First let me thank you for addressing the issues you had at the Baymont Inn and Suites in Copley. Without your valuable feedback we would know what areas to improve. I am so sorry that your stay did not meet your expectations. We strive to make everyones stay as enjoyable and comfortable as possible. We are working very hard to fix a/c units all around the hotel. We have pinpointed the ones that need fixed and are working on them one by one. We hope you will consider staying with us again!

Reviewed February 12, 2011

This was a great place to stay for the price. Free wireless high-speed, continental breakfast, a workout room., and a convenient location. The room was nice (very clean!), but the bathrooms need updated. My only complaint was the exterior hallways. Cleveland winters are rough, and to open your hotel door into gusty winds and snow drifts was a real wake-up call.

• Stayed: January 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank zz2zz5
Quality I, Director of Sales at Quality Inn & Suites, responded to this reviewResponded January 12, 2015

Thank you for staying with us.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed February 2, 2011

For the cost of this hotel, it's a great deal. They include breakfast and the front desk was very helpful! They went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable. The rooms are newly renovated and comfortable.

• Stayed: February 2011, traveled on business
1  Thank michellephillips

Thank you for staying with us.

We hope to see you again.

Reviewed December 18, 2010

What a find! Can definitely recommend and will stay here again. Conveniently located at I-77 and Ohio 18, it's hill location up high enough so no traffic noise, yet convenient to every kind of shopping from the mall experience to super markets. It is also one of the most beautiful areas in Ohio. Bonus: this crossroads has fast food to really nice restaurants just minutes away. The room I was assigned was well done, nice amenities and personal coffee. Internet connection was easy and good, and a nice working desk. The bed: really comfortable. Thanks Baymont staff, you'll see me again!

• Stayed: December 2010, traveled solo
2  Thank skmvma

Thank you for staying with us.

We hope you will visit us again.
We are now a Quality Inn and Suites

Also consider these accommodations in or near Copley
Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Akron/ Fairlawn
Baymont Inn & Suites Copley Akron
Radisson Hotel Akron/Fairlawn
Quality Inn Akron-Fairlawn
Best Western Plus West Akron Inn & Suites
Fairfield Inn & Suites Akron Fairlawn

Been to Quality Inn & Suites? Share your experiences!