Extended Stay America - Akron - Copley - West
$71
$45
$39
$51
Baymont Inn & Suites Copley Akron(Copley)(Great Value!)
$69
$91
$82
Agoda.com
Super 8 Copley Akron(Copley)(Great Value!)
$59
All reviewsroom was cleanstaff was friendlystoveesaakronblossomconcertcomfort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed August 23, 2013

We stayed here for the 3rd time in a year - and it was as great as in the past. The room was clean and had everything we needed - oven, mic, fridge, toaster.... The staff was all great - we really didn't need to talk to them much after checking in because we had no problems or issues. The pool was really nice - it was clean and warm and luckily we had great weather. We always bring our dog - which is really nice to be able to do also. We definately plan on returning and would recomment it to anyone. great value!

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with friends
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Akron - Copley - West, responded to this reviewResponded September 9, 2013

Deirdre - I want to thank you for taking the time to post a review of your stay. We are so excited to know you enjoyed your stay with us. I am happy to hear that room and the kitchen met your expectations. Also, we are glad to know that you had an opportunity to make use of our pool. It is always nice to hear from repeat guests and I will share your comments with the entire staff.

Reviewed August 7, 2013

I stayed at your Studio Plus located at 170 Montrose W. Avenue, Copley, Ohio for 2 months, May and June, 2013. I travel a lot and I have never stayed at a motel/hotel where all of the employees were so nice; Stacey, Nikki, Brenda, Rita, Paul, the room maids, the maintenance guy were all very professional, very nice and treated me with the utmost respect. No matter what time of day or night I went to them, they always had a smile and their response was always genuine and very polite. They were the BEST!

Thanks,

Billie Henson

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled on business
Reviewed July 29, 2013

Read many reviews prior to booking this location. No problems at all. From first day of check in thru 7 days of staying, everything was great. Room was spacious and clean, staff extremely pleasant and accomadating. Small issue with matress, voiced concern at check out, pleased with response. I know they are in process of updating rooms, so any issue wont be one for long. Will be booking again for our trip next year.

• Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed July 8, 2013

This is a great place for families. I have absolutely no complaints and would highly recommend this hotel. Convenient location and wonderful service. I was extremely pleased. The staff was friendly, helpful, and efficient. If you need to stay somewhere with extra room for the family this is it. Paul and Brenda rock! They truly understand the value of customer service and infant felt like old friends

Room Tip: I would stay here again if ever in the area. The staff was awesome and the value great too.
  • Stayed: July 2013, traveled with family
Manager_11525, Manager at Extended Stay America - Akron - Copley - West, responded to this reviewResponded July 17, 2013

It is so rewarding to read that you had a wonderful stay with us! Thank you for your comments. I truly appreciate your comments regarding the customer service. It is always nice to hear that the staff was friendly and accommodating. I will make sure to share your comments with the team. Thank you again for your review. We look forward to seeing you in the future, should your travels bring you back to our area.

Reviewed June 22, 2013

If you are looking for a nice friendly atmosphere or you are transferring to the area with family or yourself then Studio Plus Copley, Ohio is the place for you. The staff are friendly and kind and they care about your needs. It’s very clean, easy going place where they treat you like family and not just a stranger passing through. There’s lots of things to do in the area and you will never get bored!!! Rooms and rates fits your every need as well.

Also…. If you are moving into a new phase of your life, or moving from any apartment or house; and long term housing needs are your concerns; Studio Plus Copley, OH 170 Montrose W Avenue Copley, OH 44313 has just what you need for your transition. Their weekly rates are easy on your budget no matter how long you have to stay.

• Stayed: May 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank C J
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Akron - Copley - West, responded to this reviewResponded June 28, 2013

Thank you so much for posting a review of our property. I'm so pleased to hear that you enjoyed your stay. The comments about your experience with the staff are always a pleasure to hear. I will make sure your post gets shared with everyone. We do our best to ensure our guests are always comfortable and enjoy a "home away from home" experience at our hotel.

I thank you again and look forward to welcoming you back in the future.