Extended Stay America - Akron - Copley - West
$88
Great 4.5/5
$51
Good 3.5/5
Super 8 Copley Akron(Copley)(Great Value!)
$79
$40
Baymont Inn & Suites Copley Akron(Copley)(Great Value!)
$76
Very Good 4/5
All reviewsroom was cleanstaff was friendlystoveesaakronblossomconcertcomfort
FilterAll languages
Reviewed December 18, 2012

promised hotwater would be fixed this morning - at 4pm we still have no hotwater. Moving to the Stay Place Suites down the street, much nicer and rates are comparable. Rooms and hallways are very dirty and old, old is ok if it is clean - this is not clean! From the outside looks great, but then you step into a Bates Motel like atmosphere.

Room Tip: don't stay here
  • Stayed: December 2012, traveled on business
1  Thank CopleyDew
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Akron - Copley - West, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2012

Dear CopleyDew,

Thank you for taking the time to review your recent stay at Studio Plus Akron-Copley. Given our company's commitment to superior guest satisfaction, I was disheartened to read that your stay wasn't 100% satisfactory. Please understand how truly sorry I am.

We have strict quality control standards that are meant to prevent situations like yours from occurring. All rooms are regularly cleaned and disinfected upon a guest's checkout as well as during applicable periods of the stay, then inspected by a manager who determines if it meets our quality standards. Obviously, your experience indicates that our system broke down. In response, I have met with hotel management and staff to find out why and to determine a system for preventing a repeat occurrence.

In addition, I have also met with the local management about the common area odor issues you describe below and we are diligently working on a resolution to the issue.

Thank you for your feedback and if you are ever in the Copley area, please allow us a chance to serve you again.

Reviewed November 16, 2012

I have stayed here twice in the past year. I have had great experiences both times. I was able to check in early. The bed was comfortable. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The bed was comfortable. I enjoyed having the kitchen. The TV had cable with a wide choice of channels. Compared to the hotel down the road I enjoyed my stay at this hotel. For the price it is not a bad place. If they update the bed linens you would think you were staying at a more expensive hotel

• Stayed: August 2012, traveled solo
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Akron - Copley - West, responded to this reviewResponded November 19, 2012

Dear jkmini,
Thanks very much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us. At Studio Plus Akron, we strive for total guest satisfaction, so we are always delighted to learn that we have accomplished just that. Please let us know if we can assist you in any way with your future travels to the Akron area or any of our other locations throughout the United States.

Reviewed November 8, 2012

I've stayed at the Studio Plus Akron-Copley twice in the last few months and had great experiences both times. Great customer service - especially Paul - all the staff were personable but he went above and beyond. Monique, the manager also took time to call after our stay which was very nice.
We decided on it because it allows dogs - and our dog had a great time too! The rooms were clean and comfortable - and also include a mini kitchen - oven, fridge, microwave, etc. which saved us from having to order out every night. The first trip we also were able to swim in the outdoor pool - which was very nice and clean.
i plan on returning and would highly recomment it to anyway - it is a great value.

• Stayed: November 2012, traveled with friends
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Akron - Copley - West, responded to this reviewResponded November 15, 2012

Ms. Deidre,

It would be our pleasure to have you stay with us again in the future or at any of our other locations. Thank you again.

Reviewed October 20, 2012

We travel quite a bit. I have to say the employee's here at Copley make sure everything is up to expectations. We had stayed here a month ago and then left and came back. This trip we ended up with a different room and the mattress was not good for my back. Hubby wasn't complaining but my back was. I asked if we could switch rooms, and BOOM we were switched!! If you have any questions about the area, they answer it for you or they find out it out for you!! You have a complete kitchen, not 2 burners,...4!! Plus a stove! We have a couch, wireless internet for FREE!! (one place wanted us to pay $10 a day for internet!!) They come in once a week and clean, you can't ask for more...oh and you can have your pets!!

• Stayed: October 2012, traveled on business
Manager-BKL, Manager at Extended Stay America - Akron - Copley - West, responded to this reviewResponded December 10, 2012

Dear CrisnDavid,

Reviewed September 14, 2012

I recently stayed in this hotel for seven days. While it isn't "The Ritz", it was clean, comfortable and well equipped. The hotel staff was friendly and helpful. The room consisted of a kitchen, bath, sitting room and adjacent bedroom area which was equipped with comfortable queen-sized bed. The sitting area had an couch, chair and a reasonable sized flat-screen TV. The kitchen had a stove, full-size refrigerator, microwave, dish washer and dining bar with two stools. A limited amount of dishes, utensils and pots and pans were provided. The first day I saw that there was mildew on the bottom of the shower curtain. The next day the curtain had been changed without my bringing it to their attention. There is a electronic keyed access door from the lobby to the interior of the hotel to restrict entry to corridors. There is no through traffic on the road in front of the hotel so the location is quiet.

Stayed: September 2012, traveled solo
1  Thank Bruce D
Manager_11525, General Manager at Extended Stay America - Akron - Copley - West, responded to this reviewResponded September 21, 2012

Bruce- Thank you very much for taking the time to comment on your stay with us at our hotel. The staff and I strive to provide each guest with 100% satisfaction, so we are always delighted to learn that we have accomplished just that.