“Great food and excellent service!”
Review of Biscotti's

Biscotti's
Ranked #2 of 41 Restaurants in Conneaut
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Reviewed June 15, 2014 via mobile

We made a reservation because it was Saturday. Very friendly hostess. Our server was Jenn and she was jolly on the spot. Answered our questions. My husband was undecided on either the veal or meatballs and finally ordered the veal and Jenn suggested a meatball on his side of pasta that came with his meal. That made him even happier. I had the peppers stuffed with sausage on spaghetti. All the food was great. The salad dressing was especially good. We are traveling or we would go there again!

Reviewed May 28, 2014 via mobile

Unsatisfied with the cold meatballs and was told by the owner that the kitchen always checks the temp. Defensive and not service oriented.

2  Thank Jeffrey S
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is one of the nicer Italian restaurants from Cleveland to Erie. I eat there about 4 times a year and my wife and I have had many different items from the menu. They are all very good and I recommend you give this place a try. You will like it.

Reviewed May 17, 2014

I usually shy away from Italian restaurants but after a visit with friends a couple of months ago we decided to give this place another try. It is not only Italian which is why we went back. Not everyone likes Italian food. I had the salmon and it was excellent. My husband had a veal dish that he enjoyed. The warm bread is so good with the salad. I asked for my salad without cheese which didn't seem to be a problem. The wine list is nice, too. We had an appetizer(too much cheese for me) so we were too full for dessert. I liked the way the servers helped each other out. I also like when we are served water and given extra napkins. In addition, I liked seeing ServeSafe Certifications posted by the front door.

Reviewed May 13, 2014

Very good Italian food. The meatballs were the best I have ever had. Marinara sauce was also very good. Loved the house salad.