“I love the pasta with all the toppings. More than you can eat.”
Review of Biscotti's

Biscotti's
Ranked #3 of 40 Restaurants in Conneaut
Cuisines: Italian
Dining options: Reservations
Dining options: Reservations
Conneaut, Ohio
“I love the pasta with all the toppings. More than you can eat.”
Reviewed May 28, 2014

This is one of the nicer Italian restaurants from Cleveland to Erie. I eat there about 4 times a year and my wife and I have had many different items from the menu. They are all very good and I recommend you give this place a try. You will like it.

• Visited April 2014

Ashtabula, Ohio
“Great Service”
Reviewed May 17, 2014

I usually shy away from Italian restaurants but after a visit with friends a couple of months ago we decided to give this place another try. It is not only Italian which is why we went back. Not everyone likes Italian food. I had the salmon and it was excellent. My husband had a veal dish that he enjoyed. The warm bread is so good with the salad. I asked for my salad without cheese which didn't seem to be a problem. The wine list is nice, too. We had an appetizer(too much cheese for me) so we were too full for dessert. I liked the way the servers helped each other out. I also like when we are served water and given extra napkins. In addition, I liked seeing ServeSafe Certifications posted by the front door.

• Visited May 2014
Columbus Ohio
“Hidden Gem”
Reviewed May 13, 2014

Very good Italian food. The meatballs were the best I have ever had. Marinara sauce was also very good. Loved the house salad.

Visited May 2014
common_n_restaurant_reviews_1bd8 1 helpful vote
“awesome”
Reviewed April 26, 2014 via mobile

My fiancé and I took a quick road trip from erie to conneaut and asked someone at a gas station where there was good Italian food and she recommended us to Biscotti's. Let me tell you first, I'm second generation Italian American so I know good Italian food and this amazing! I got the Alfredo and my fiancé got the spaghetti and we were both very happy with our meals! We only waited 10 mins to get sat! We also talked to the owner who was so sweet and our server Mary Beth was wonderful as well! All in all it was a great place to eat!

• Visited April 2014
1 Thank Erynrae
Conneaut, Ohio
“Great food.”
Reviewed April 15, 2014

We go there for special occasions. I love their veal marsal is what I get.My husband usually gets their chicken parmesan

• Visited May 2013