“"Old World Charm".”

Dining options: Reservations
Fairview, Pennsylvania
“"Old World Charm".”
Reviewed September 5, 2013

A very popular Italian restaurant in Conneaut Ohio They serve great food and decent price and it's decor wraps you in the feel of "Old World Charm". Very good service. Reservations suggested. It is a very freindly fun place to dine.

Visited June 2013

Winter Park, Florida
“Tired and Hungry”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

What a great surprise to find this small restaurant while traveling. The food was so tasty and the servings were huge. So glad we gave it a visit, wish we had a restaurant like Biscotti's in our town, your are lucky Conneaut.

• Visited September 2013
Antioch
“great food”
Reviewed September 3, 2013

The portions are huge and the food is very good. Atmosphere was nice. Prices were reasonable. We ordered a bottle of wine and were allowed to take with us what we hadn't consumed.

Visited July 2013
Ashtabula, Ohio
“Not just Italian”
Reviewed July 21, 2013

Biscotti's was never on my go to list because I don't like Italian food. However, we were in the area and felt like a glass of wine with dinner so my husband wanted to give it a try. I was pleasantly surprised that they do have entrees' other than Italian. I had the grilled cod with lemon butter sauce. A little too much sauce for me but it is placed on the side so it was fine. The garlic mashed were good, too. The cheese was kept off the salad for me and it was a nice salad. A little too much dressing for me but tasted good with the warm loaf of Italian bread that comes with it. My husband had a veal dish that he enjoyed. With our dinner I had a glass of Markko wine and my husband had a glass of Laurello wine. It is nice that they serve local wines. The tiramasu was a delicious end to a nice evening. We will be back.

• Visited July 2013
Dellroy, Ohio
“Good Italian”
Reviewed June 10, 2013

A little pricey at $14 for spaghetti and meatballs but very good. The salad was good as well as the bread they give you. My wife had Alfredo which she loved as well. The service was very good also. If you dont mind paying a little more for your dinner this is the place to get great italian food.

• Visited June 2013