“Great alternitive to Fast Food”
Review of Subway

No photo provided
Got a photo?
Add it.
Subway
Ranked #7 of 14 Restaurants in Concord
Cuisines: Fast Food
Reviewed May 30, 2014

I have not eaten at the local fast food hamburger places in years. If I want a good fast meal that I really enjoy, then Subway is always on the top of my list. Even when traveling, I will go out of my way to eat at a Subway.

Reviewed January 23, 2013

While a subway is a subway, like all franchises, there are remarkable differences in the tuna subs. Some are dry, some are not. Some put 4 miserly barely full scoops, some put 4 generous scoops of tuna on the footlong. Etc. This subway has excellent tuna subs in my experiences.

Thank Ross .
Reviewed July 8, 2012

All the Subway's are about the same, right? Wrong. I don't know what it is about this Subway, but more often than not, I am disappointed with the quality or service. The last time I was there I tried the avocado chipotle sub on toasted Italian bread. The bread was so dried out that in just crumbled when bit. The avocado spread was still frozen as the guy tried to spread it so when eaten it had little flavor. The long time owner hardly says a word to the customers as he makes the subs. If I were an owner I'd give a hardy welcome and smile. Every other Subway near my home does a better job than the Concord one by my experience.