“Brunch”
Review of Pat and Gracie's

Pat and Gracie's
Ranked #107 of 2,530 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 3 weeks ago via mobile

Homemade Pimento Cheese with grits and Sriracha - Brilliant!! Some of the best that I’ve ever had . . . whenever I travel in South Carolina or Georgia I always get that item but to my surprise I found some of the best shrimp an grits here in Columbus,Ohio at Pat and Gracie’s in Graceland.
The husband had Gracie’s Breakfast which was very satisfying combo.
Good portions to fill you up.

Reviewed January 18, 2019 via mobile

Cozy little restaurant with great atmosphere, tasty food, and really helpful and attentive staff. We came during the dinner rush but hardly waited for anything. So glad we stopped in!

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

As said by many, this is a small place but very popular. The wait staff is top notch as well as the food. Got the Mac and cheese and burger. The burger was excellent and the fries were better than most. My wife’s Mac and cheese was also excellent. They only have craft beers from smaller breweries. We’ll return

Reviewed September 18, 2018

My niece and I love going out for good burgers. I read about this on Trip Advisor and wanted to give it a try. We went early as I noted it was small and gets busy. Our burgers were delicious. So were the fries! We will be back. Go early - there was a line when we left!

Date of visit: August 2018
Reviewed August 28, 2018

I just had the most amazing sandwich..the Johnny Cakes pulled BBQ pork topped with blue cheese cole slaw. WOW! Big! I had to bring half of it home...too much to eat. The mac and cheese is great as well. Very cheesy. My wife loves the french fries.
We love the decor. Great service. Everybody is friendly.

Date of visit: August 2018