“Great little spot!”
Review of Pat and Gracie's

Pat and Gracie's
Ranked #107 of 2,531 Restaurants in Columbus
Reviewed 4 weeks ago via mobile

Cozy little restaurant with great atmosphere, tasty food, and really helpful and attentive staff. We came during the dinner rush but hardly waited for anything. So glad we stopped in!

Date of visit: January 2019

Reviewed January 6, 2019 via mobile

As said by many, this is a small place but very popular. The wait staff is top notch as well as the food. Got the Mac and cheese and burger. The burger was excellent and the fries were better than most. My wife’s Mac and cheese was also excellent. They only have craft beers from smaller breweries. We’ll return

Date of visit: January 2019
Reviewed September 18, 2018

My niece and I love going out for good burgers. I read about this on Trip Advisor and wanted to give it a try. We went early as I noted it was small and gets busy. Our burgers were delicious. So were the fries! We will be back. Go early - there was a line when we left!

Reviewed August 28, 2018

I just had the most amazing sandwich..the Johnny Cakes pulled BBQ pork topped with blue cheese cole slaw. WOW! Big! I had to bring half of it home...too much to eat. The mac and cheese is great as well. Very cheesy. My wife loves the french fries.
We love the decor. Great service. Everybody is friendly.

Reviewed August 16, 2018

Have been hearing about this place for awhile so met a friend for lunch. The place is a throwback with simple decor, nice bar and is small enough that the wait staff can see every table. Beer selection is great with a lot of local beers of every variety. The reason I came was for the burgers and I always judge them by ordering a simple cheeseburger with American cheese. The bun was excellent and bakery fresh but the real star was the alway fresh patties of perfectly cooked beef. The fries were equally delicious, crispy and everything was served hot and fresh. Service was friendly and not intrusive. My friend and I had a lot to catch up on so we were not interrupted and he gave us a lot of time to finally order. When we finished, once again, he did not bother us other than to clean the plates from the table. Truly one of the best burgers in the city.

1  Thank Richard O