“Great Second Visit”

Ranked #70 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Cleveland
“Great Second Visit”
Reviewed September 28, 2013

This was my second stay at this Ramada Inn. The first time was not very good for several reasons, but the main reason was the hot water was not working due to plumbing problems in the entire hotel. When I wrote my review, which was not very good, I was surprised when I got a call from the Manager. She said they were sorry about my bad experience and to let her know when I would return so they could make it up to me. I did return for my mom's heart surgery at Grant Hospital (I come to Columbus for my mom) and it was a last minute trip so I couldn't talk to the manager beforehand. I arrived and told the desk associate, Kevin, about the situation. He gave me a good rate, Manager's special, and also upgraded our room to a King Spa room. I was able to enjoy a hot tub after a very stressful day with my mom!! Loved the coffee in the lobby, too. Good decaf is hard to find! And, coffee mate Vanilla creamer was so good. I will be returning to this hotel. Thank you, and a special thanks to Kevin for making our stay so nice.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple
Review collected in partnership with Ramada

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (42)
Reviewed September 28, 2013 via mobile

I stay here every time I come to Columbus a total of 4 times now. The management changed since last time and were not quite as friendly as the old ones but not bad. I also deducted a point for the room because my shower temperature didn't stay hot enough. With that being said the breakfast spread is huge and amazing, the room is good sized, the beds are comfy, and tvs are flat screen. The room decor is even nice and the soap is nice. And all this for a decent price. I think I actually prefer this hotel more than my own house.

• Stayed September 2013
Massillon
Reviewed September 26, 2013

Light fixtures were not hung staight on the walls. The air conditioner and fridge were very loud. The bed was very uncomfortable....mostly the pillows. The exercise room had three pieces of equipment, 2 cardio one weights. The weight machine was broken and tv did not work. I probably sound picky but sometimes it is the little things that make or break it for me.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled as a couple

Pittsburgh
Reviewed September 23, 2013

As always this Ramada is clean and well maintained. The only minor issue and Ramada can not control it was loud groups of guests at early morning hours leaving via a side door and holding people and luggage head count conference. These "loud conferences" carried into our closed room that was near the door.

• Stayed September 2013, traveled with family