All reviews french doors outdoor pool living room club floor movie theater starbucks coffee breakfast buffet sitting area mini fridge bit dated front desk staff hot tub stayed here for one night pull out sofa great room fitness center hotel restaurant
Reviewed March 7, 2016

This was a nice hotel, located in the center of a busy area. Lots of surrounding restaurants and close to Polaris shopping. I was disappointed in only two things. One was the mattress and pillows and doors. The mattress was hard and kept my husband and I tossing and turning all night. The pillows were the kind that when you lay your head down, your head sinks to the mattress and the pillow comes up on either side of your head. The doors to the bathroom were very squeaky. Very. The second disappointed was the bar. Understandably, it was hosting guests from a city-wide convention, so we expected it to be busy. BUT, the bar was understaffed, dirty glasses and dishes piled everywhere. Needless to say, we didn't stay. This hotel also has a restaurant and indoor pool with exercise room. Lots of free parking. And very good staff at the check-in desk. It was clean and quiet in the hallways. I would go there again. But it would not be my first choice.

Room Tip: Check out the area for other hotels, but do not disregard this one.
  • Stayed: March 2016, traveled with family
chucg, Manager at Sheraton Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded April 4, 2016

Dear Barbara,
Thank you for staying with us. We are glad to hear that overall you had a great stay. We will share your comments about the bar with our Food & Beverage Team so they can adjust accordingly. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed March 3, 2016

My room was a good setup, easy for a long stay. Staff was kind & courteous as they knew I was visiting for a funeral. Easy to relax, comfortable bed, room was attractive & kept clean. Hallways were a little worn, one elevator had some troubles.
Several restaurants & a movie theater within walking distance, much more a short drive.

• Stayed: January 2016, traveled solo

Dear vwhitman,
Thank you for taking a few moments to share your thoughts with us. We are so sorry to hear about your loss. Your kind words will be share with the entire staff.

Reviewed February 24, 2016 via mobile

Aftet driving for 6 hours I was ready to lay down and relax. I stayed for one night for business and Aminta at the front desk were supper nice, helpful and friendly. She checked me in and out. The suit was comfortable and clean. The hotel looks very nice.

Stayed: February 2016, traveled on business
chucg, Manager at Sheraton Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded March 3, 2016

Dear What S,
We appreciate the kind words and are thrilled to hear you enjoyed your stay. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 18, 2016 via mobile

The rug in the room seamed a little worn and some cosmetic damage to the furniture but it didn't ruin our vacation. The front desk was helpful and pleasant. The pool and fitness center looked enticing but we waited until morning to indulge.
I didn't like that they didn't have continental breakfast and limited free wifi!

Stayed: February 2016, traveled with friends

Dear CloverS,
Thank you for your kind comments regarding your stay. We will send maintenance up to look at the carpet in your room. We hope to see you again soon.

Reviewed February 17, 2016

My fiancé and I stayed here for two nights while on a bit of a mini-vacation, and we were not disappointed by our choice to stay at this Sheraton. The surrounding area appears to be safe, and there are nearby restaurants, a movie theatre, grocery store, etc. It’s also very easy to get to from the highway. The hotel is beautiful, the rooms clean and well maintained, and the customer service top notch. I really can’t say a single bad thing about our time here, except that we wished we could have stayed longer!

• Stayed: February 2016, traveled as a couple
1  Thank narcolepticfirebug

We wish you could have stayed longer too! Glad you enjoyed a quick get-a-way. Thank you for sharing you experience with us. We hope to see you again soon.