My friend and I were visiting Columbus for a girls week-end of shopping, dining and celebrating my Birthday.
I made reservations at the Sheraton because I wanted a suite so we could have a little privacy. When we went to check in there were about 20 people in line at the check out desk...luckily we got there just before the crowd. They were having a family reunion and I guess everyone arrived at the same time. Anyway, the staff did a good job getting everyone checked in and the wait wasn't to long. Our suite was very nice...it was a little small but comfortable. We had a seperate living area with a sofa that made into a bed and then a bedroom with french doors. It did show on the website that wifi was extra but they upgraded us to free wifi...had I known they were going to do that I would have taken my laptop..but it was o.k. I can make one night without internet. Although you can get free wifi in the lobby.
When we pulled out the sofa to make the bed the bottom sheet had what looked like cookie crumbs on it...so we called the desk and they were very prompt in bringing us clean sheets plus we needed an extra blanket and they did a good job getting what we needed in a timely manner and also called us to see if we had received everything.
Our rate also included the breakfast buffet and I thought it would be packed with all the people that were there but it wasn't...we were seated at a table with a table cloth and nice glasses and we also had a server who would bring us drinks or anything else we needed. The buffet was very good. They had scrambled eggs, bacon, biscuits and pastries, etc. We were very pleased and satisfied with our stay and I felt we got a very good value for what we paid for the room. I would definitely recommend this hotel and would stay there again! This hotel is in the Polaris area so we were close to plenty of dining and the mall. This hotel also has a shuttle that will take you to the mall and close by restaurants.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Columbus is close to Columbus International Airport, off Interstate 270 and Route 23, and attractions such as the #1 rated Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, COSI, and the Ohio Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Priceline, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and HotelQuickly so you can book your Sheraton Suites Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Sheraton Columbus Hotel
- Columbus Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Ohio