Nothing incredible about this hotel, but noting too bad either. I needed a room in this area of Columbus and got a $75 rate on priceline. My wife and I stayed in a small suite and didn't arrive until 10 and left around 7. Pretty average tubs/showers, average bathroom. Sofa and tv in living room area. Beds were springy, if you like those. I like springy better than hard and firm. All around, good value for the money I paid - I would stay again, but wouldn't necessarily limit my choice to this hotel if I stayed in this area again.
I did pay for breakfast. It was about $14 and was fine. I've had similar breakfast for about $12 at other hotels. But it was actual cooked, hot served eggs, sausage, bacon, biscuits, potatoes, etc.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Columbus is close to Columbus International Airport, off Interstate 270 and Route 23, and attractions such as the #1 rated Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, COSI, and the Ohio Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotwire, Travelocity, Orbitz, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Suites Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Sheraton Columbus Hotel
- Columbus Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Ohio