Sheraton Suites Columbus
  • Room Service
$164
$149
  • Breakfast included
All reviewsfrench doorsliving roomoutdoor poolclub floormovie theaterstarbucks coffeebreakfast buffetflat screensitting areamini fridgefront desk staffstayed here for one nightpull out sofagreat roomhotel restaurantbusiness centerbed was comfortable
Reviewed September 3, 2013 via mobile

Very nice rooms. Clean and very comfortable beds. A convenient location that is close to restaurants, shops and festivals in the Country Club Plaza area. A little bit pricey but worth it. Definitely would stay there again. Friendly and attentive staff.

• Stayed: October 2012
chucg, Manager at Sheraton Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded October 1, 2013

We are so glad you enjoyed your stay! We hope to see you again soon.

Safe travels!

Reviewed September 2, 2013

I'll start off by saying that I paid $75 to stay here via Sheraton's website, which is a great price for any Sheraton. We arrived at the hotel, and found it to be a bit dated on the outside but clean and modern on the inside. The lobby was fresh and welcoming. The front desk staff was extremely friendly and remembered my name throughout the visit. They took the time to explain all the features of the hotel and assisted with a few special requests. The room was rather large, with a separate bedroom and living area. I'm not a fan of bathrooms with 2 separate entrances though, but no big deal. The room was very clean an appeared to be recently renovated. The bed was to die for--so comfortable, wish I could bring it home. The hotel was not very occupied so it had a lonely feeling which was good and bad. My one major complaint is that they do NOT offer free wi-fi in the room. There is a $9.95 charge. In this day and age, I cannot understand how a hotel does not offer free wi-fi...it has been shown time and again to be the biggest request of hotel guests--business or leisure. Also, there was no complimentary breakfast, although they did offer a breakfast buffet for $15/pp. Overall, the hotel did offer value, but the lack of wi-fi and/or breakfast would have been a deal breaker if the rate was much higher.

• Stayed: September 2013, traveled as a couple

Dear WDWFan1997,
Thank you for the nice comments about our hotel. Our team strives to wow everyone that stays with us and we are glad to hear you enjoyed your stay.
Safe travels!

Reviewed August 29, 2013 via mobile

Went with Wife and my two pugs. They were very welcoming, rooms were clean, and all facilities were clean too. Plenty of parking, and plenty to do walking distance from theater and restaurants. No pet fees and very dog friendly. TV channels are analog, but I don't really care about that. The bed was super comfortable. Stay there and ask for a room that faces the east to see a nice sunrise.

• Stayed: August 2013
Reviewed August 28, 2013

This hotel far surpassed the expectations I had. The rooms were very nice they had french doors separating the bedroom from the living area. The beds were not comfortable as most people have said.I personally thought they were extremely hard. Twice we called the front desk with a request and within 2 minutes someone was knocking on the door. I was very impressed. It was super nice to have2 flat screen tvs in the room. The rooms were kinda small but they super clean. Do not pay the advertised price of $99 per night or more as this hotel can be hadon priceline most of the time for $49 a night.I paid less for 2 nights than what he hotel was wanting for 1 night. This is not a smoker friendly hotel. There is no reason that one floor cant be designated as a smoking room as it is very incovenient to go outside eery time you want to smoke. The bottom line is this is a very nice hotel with great customer service. The breakfast is way overpriced for what you get. I would not recommend spending $15 per person. The breakfast should be free as it is in many hotels these days. Very pleased with the hotel overvall. I will be back..

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
Reviewed August 19, 2013

We were travelling with our family, so one king and one small sofa bed really was not enough. The sofa was not at all comfortable. They didn't have any cribs available. It would have been nice for a couple, but didn't seem very family friendly. There was a separate bed room, but calling it a suite is a bit of an exaggeration. There are many nice restaurants in the area.

• Stayed: August 2013, traveled with family
chucg, Manager at Sheraton Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded August 26, 2013

We appreciate you sharing your experience with us. I'm so sorry to hear you did not enjoy the layout of our suites. While we get many great comments about our rooms we do realize that everyone's needs are different. While our two double bed suites are of limited supply it sounds like that room type might be more in line with your family's needs. We truly hope you would consider us again during a future visit to Columbus.

Safe travels.