This hotel far surpassed the expectations I had. The rooms were very nice they had french doors separating the bedroom from the living area. The beds were not comfortable as most people have said.I personally thought they were extremely hard. Twice we called the front desk with a request and within 2 minutes someone was knocking on the door. I was very impressed. It was super nice to have2 flat screen tvs in the room. The rooms were kinda small but they super clean. Do not pay the advertised price of $99 per night or more as this hotel can be hadon priceline most of the time for $49 a night.I paid less for 2 nights than what he hotel was wanting for 1 night. This is not a smoker friendly hotel. There is no reason that one floor cant be designated as a smoking room as it is very incovenient to go outside eery time you want to smoke. The bottom line is this is a very nice hotel with great customer service. The breakfast is way overpriced for what you get. I would not recommend spending $15 per person. The breakfast should be free as it is in many hotels these days. Very pleased with the hotel overvall. I will be back..
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Columbus is close to Columbus International Airport, off Interstate 270 and Route 23, and attractions such as the #1 rated Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, COSI, and the Ohio Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Priceline, Ctrip TA, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Suites Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Sheraton Columbus Hotel
- Columbus Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Ohio