To me Ohio doesn't scream vacation or fun time (perhaps because it's a short drive and so close to my home town) but this hotel makes me want to go back. This is an all suites hotel so you don't have to worry about all the suites being booked. I stayed here with my husband (my boyfriend at the time) so we could see the Ducks vs. Blue Jackets. It was November and snowy so there wasn't much to do outside, but that was fine because the hotel was so nice we didn't really want to leave.
The space was comfortable and all the rooms were privately divided. The bedroom and living area were seperated by lovely french doors that gave a homey feeling. The countertops were nice granite and it was equipped with a microwave and fridge. There was a wide selection of tv channels and movies to rent. The pool was nice, but it was november so we stuck to the hotub which was very nice. The area had trees and large windows so you didn't feel like you were in a stuffy gross gym jacuzzi like some hotels have.
The area around the hotel was nice with a fun sports bar a few parking lots away.
Very nice stay. Next time we catch a game we'll be staying here for sure.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Columbus is close to Columbus International Airport, off Interstate 270 and Route 23, and attractions such as the #1 rated Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, COSI, and the Ohio Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Orbitz, Booking.com, Expedia, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, getaroom.com and Cancelon so you can book your Sheraton Suites Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Sheraton Columbus Hotel
- Columbus Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Ohio