We went to Columbus for a one night shopping trip. We were able to reserve our room with cash and points, so cost was perfect. The room itself was ideal with separate spaces for bedroom, sitting area. Everything was clean and comfortable. Our only issue was in no way any fault of the hotel, there was an extremely large group of people who seemed to think it was ok for them and ALL of their many young children to treat the hot tub like a swimming pool, even kicking us while they played. Like I said, this is not a negative on the hotel, just an extremely unpleasant experience for us. Overall, another Sheraton that does not disappoint.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Columbus is close to Columbus International Airport, off Interstate 270 and Route 23, and attractions such as the #1 rated Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, COSI, and the Ohio Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Orbitz, Odigeo, Expedia, Agoda, Travelocity, Priceline and Starwood so you can book your Sheraton Suites Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Sheraton Columbus Hotel
- Columbus Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Ohio