Sheraton Suites Columbus
$144
Savings alert! 19% below average rates

The price you found is 19% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$76
Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$93
$108
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $120/night.

$187
$179
Hilton.com
$161
$149
Hampton.com
  • Breakfast included
Savings alert! 20% below average rates

The price you found is 20% lower than this hotel's average rate of $187/night.

$176
$162
Savings alert! 18% below average rates

The price you found is 18% lower than this hotel's average rate of $197/night.

$124
$101
$76
Savings alert! 15% below average rates

The price you found is 15% lower than this hotel's average rate of $89/night.

$102
  • Room Service
Savings alert! 34% below average rates

The price you found is 34% lower than this hotel's average rate of $155/night.

All reviewsfrench doorsliving roomoutdoor poolclub floormovie theaterstarbucks coffeebreakfast buffetflat screensitting areamini fridgefront desk staffstayed here for one nightpull out sofagreat roomhotel restaurantbusiness centerbed was comfortable
Reviewed January 20, 2013

I had the absolute best time at this hotel! Hotel was clean and the bed was so comfortable.
What made this hotel so wonderful was the staff. This was probably one of the friendliest hotels I have ever stayed at. Give much Love to Dan who drove us around in the shuttle bus and of course you must visit Sammy the bartender! I am already planning my next stay here ;)

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled on business
cgroger, Manager at Sheraton Suites Columbus, responded to this reviewResponded January 30, 2013

Dear Debra M,
We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. We will make sure the team members above are recognized for their dedication to great service! See you again soon.

Reviewed January 18, 2013

Have stayed at this hotel 4 times a year over the past few years as a stop over usually on the way back north from vacation. I have noticed more upscale hotels are welcoming pet's --- smart move since it is a very large demographic to ignore. This Sheraton Suites is centrally located and perfect for an overnight along the way. Plenty of excellent restaurants in the area. The Suites concept gives every one room to spread out. The staff are friendly but as others have said, the management must be clinging to the past as they still command a daily $10 fee for internet...who does that these days ? As SPG member I was able to avoid the fee but on each check in I heard other guests quite upset. I heard the excuse being offered was it costs $$$ to provide - well it is not a big cost anymore being such a competitive industry and if I am not mistaken it also costs $$$ to provide the utilities and cable TV, and housekeeping. But I digress!

You can be assured of a great stay at this centrally located hotel.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled solo
1  Thank StrugglingGolfer

Dear StrugglingGolfer
Thank you for your comments. It was great having you back again! We will be sure to pass along your comment to Starwood for future brand program consideration.

Reviewed January 7, 2013

Hotels that accept pet's are very wise. It is a very large demographic to ignore. This Sheraton Suites is centrally located and perfect for an overnight along the way. Plenty of excellent restaurants in the area. The Suites concept gives every one room to spread out. The staff are excellent but the management must be stubborn or living in the past as they still command a daily fee for internet...who does that ? And frankly all the excuses about it costs $$ to provide are just crap as it costs $$ to provide water, electricity,housekeeping I think you get the point. But nevertheless I still give this place a high rating for the positive things said above.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family

Dear OntarioJoe,
We are thrilled to hear how much you enjoyed the hotel. As for your comments concerning the internet charge, we will be happy to pass along your comments to Starwood for future brand program consideration.

Reviewed January 6, 2013

My mother and I visited columbus for a doctor's appt. I pricelined this property for $48 ($63.50 with tax and fees).

From the minute we got there, the front desk staff were happy, nice and just wanted to be helpful. Considering we checked in at 9:20 PM on a Friday night, I was impressed.

The room was very nice with and spacious, with a pullout sleeper sofa, two flat screen tvs.

The workout room was a AMAZING! Pool was nice (I walked by it to get to gym).

Bottom line, I would have paid double to stay here. And that is high praise indeed coming from a frugal traveler like myself.

• Stayed: January 2013, traveled with family
1  Thank cooke2000

Dear Cooke2000,
It was a pleasure having you. We look forward to seeing you again soon.

Reviewed January 1, 2013 via mobile

This hotel has an excellent exercise room!! It has 3 LifeCycle treadmills, free weights, universal gym, stationary bikes, and elliptical machines. It also has a nice in door pool. Amy, in Guest Services, was very welcoming and helpful during my check-in, stay, & check-out. The suite is nicely accented and the deep blue accent wall of the bedroom is very nice. Internet is $10 but wifi in lounge area/business center is free. It is convenient to restaurants. The place is exceptionally clean. I named my price on one of the travel sites. I recommend the Sheraton suites & will stay there again.

• Stayed: December 2012
1  Thank SteveM4Jesus

SteveM4Jesus,
Thank you so much for staying with us. We are getting a lot of great comments about our newly renovated fitness center. We are so glad you enjoyed it!