Have stayed at this hotel 4 times a year over the past few years as a stop over usually on the way back north from vacation. I have noticed more upscale hotels are welcoming pet's --- smart move since it is a very large demographic to ignore. This Sheraton Suites is centrally located and perfect for an overnight along the way. Plenty of excellent restaurants in the area. The Suites concept gives every one room to spread out. The staff are friendly but as others have said, the management must be clinging to the past as they still command a daily $10 fee for internet...who does that these days ? As SPG member I was able to avoid the fee but on each check in I heard other guests quite upset. I heard the excuse being offered was it costs $$$ to provide - well it is not a big cost anymore being such a competitive industry and if I am not mistaken it also costs $$$ to provide the utilities and cable TV, and housekeeping. But I digress!
You can be assured of a great stay at this centrally located hotel.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Columbus is close to Columbus International Airport, off Interstate 270 and Route 23, and attractions such as the #1 rated Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, COSI, and the Ohio Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, HotelPower, Hotwire, Priceline, getaroom.com, Cancelon and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Suites Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Sheraton Columbus Hotel
- Columbus Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Ohio