My mother and I visited columbus for a doctor's appt. I pricelined this property for $48 ($63.50 with tax and fees).
From the minute we got there, the front desk staff were happy, nice and just wanted to be helpful. Considering we checked in at 9:20 PM on a Friday night, I was impressed.
The room was very nice with and spacious, with a pullout sleeper sofa, two flat screen tvs.
The workout room was a AMAZING! Pool was nice (I walked by it to get to gym).
Bottom line, I would have paid double to stay here. And that is high praise indeed coming from a frugal traveler like myself.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Columbus is close to Columbus International Airport, off Interstate 270 and Route 23, and attractions such as the #1 rated Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, COSI, and the Ohio Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Agoda, Priceline, Travelocity, Odigeo, Starwood and TripOnline SA so you can book your Sheraton Suites Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Sheraton Columbus Hotel
- Columbus Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Ohio