Stayed at Sheraton Suites in Columbus for one night on business. The hotel isn't brand new, but it was well-maintained and the rooms were very nice. Modern carpet, furnishings and two flat screen TV's. The standard rooms are all suites: bedroom, bathroom, and living room. Quiet and calming.
I did not try the restaurants, room service or other hotel services because my stay was short, but all appointments looked ample. Lobby area is small, but has a business center with free wi-fi that was being used every time I was in the lobby.
Location of hotel was convenient to Dublin, Worthington, Westerville and other north-suburb areas. Convenient access to the outer-belt (I-270), I-71, and SR 315.
I booked the hotel through a discount site and received a low rate, so my SPG gold status wasn't honored upon check-in. Overall, a great stay.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Columbus is close to Columbus International Airport, off Interstate 270 and Route 23, and attractions such as the #1 rated Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, COSI, and the Ohio Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Expedia, Priceline, Hotels.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Booking.com, TripOnline SA, Hotwire, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Sheraton Columbus Hotel
- Columbus Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Ohio