My husband and I stayed here for a weekend getaway. We made a great choice. We are somewhat picky travelers who like to have a nice view out of our window. We requested a room change 3 times (I like to over look the city), and each time the attendants were extremely friendly and accommodating. Their was a football team staying in the hotel that weekend and they accoomodated us by putting us on a floor that was above the team - this was great! The rooms are spacious, clean and smelled fresh. The best feature for me was the french doors that close off the sitting room from the bedroom. The room included a refrigerator, microwave and a coffee maker which was perfect for warming up leftovers. There are TONS of really great restaurants within walking distance of the hotel as well as a movie theatre. The best part of the room by far was the bedding. I know Sheraton is known for its bedding - it was luxurious as usual. Overall, the stay was great. Friendly staff, great accommodations, and pretty good food for room service. The only negative was the charge for wireless service.....really? This seems a bit ridiculous, but will not keep us from staying there again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Columbus is close to Columbus International Airport, off Interstate 270 and Route 23, and attractions such as the #1 rated Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, COSI, and the Ohio Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotwire, Travelocity, TripOnline SA, Priceline, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Sheraton Columbus Hotel
- Columbus Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Ohio