“Great room--convenient location”

Ranked #46 of 143 Hotels in Columbus
Michigan
“Great room--convenient location”
Reviewed September 5, 2012

In town for a family wedding and stayed two nights this past weekend. The wedding planners suggested another area hotel, but we chose to stay here on points--good choice! As the Heavenly Bed was exactly that---loved the pillows and comforter--the best night's sleep I've had in a while! The front desk staff was friendly and efficient upon check-in and check out. We asked for extra towels both nights and they were delivered shortly after we called with the request. This property has easy access to the freeway and is near lots of shopping and restaurants. We'll definitely stay here again when we visit Columbus!

• Stayed September 2012, traveled with family
cgroger, Manager at Sheraton Suites Columbus, responded to this review, October 8, 2012
Dear VTXgirl,
Congratulations on the wedding! We are so happy you enjoyed your stay. You will have to come back again to see all the wonderful things Columbus has to offer.

Traveler tips help you choose the right room.   Room tips (78)
  • Korean first
Reviewed September 2, 2012 via mobile

I've never had a bad experience at thus hotel. It is close to lots of restaurants and things to do. I love the pool and fitness room. Rooms are clean and large with plenty of space to work. This is my favorite hotel in Worthington for the money.

• Stayed August 2012
Dear flashspe,
It was great having you as our guest. We appreciate the kind comments. Please let us know if there is anything we can do in the future to make your stay more enjoyable.
Reviewed August 31, 2012 via mobile

Love this place. Perfect size suites for a family. Reasonable price. Convenient to Columbus activities. Nice indoor and outdoor pool plus hot tub! Breakfast was average, glad we got it at a discount because it's not worth the full price. Staff was pleasant and helpful. Close to multiple restaurants. Have stayed here 2 times now and am pleased. Will definitely stay here again if I am in the area.

• Stayed August 2012
Dear Elenvin,
It was so nice having you stay with us. We would love to have you back again soon.
New York City, New York
Reviewed August 23, 2012

I just stayed at this hotel for a business trip and I was very impressed by the staff in particular. I was given a new Starwood number which is something I never would have persued myself, they explained the hours of operation and they gave me a beautiful room.

The room was amazing! The bed was so comfy and I really loved the set up. My bedroom was seperated by these beautiful french doors- so nice! It smelled fresh and clean and there were tons of windows overlooking a beautiful view. Also the pillows were super squishy which I love!

They had a great business center with printing available! I was conducting a training so I had to print a couple things out- thanks to them I felt very confident at work the next day.

They have both an indoor and outdoor pool and a great hot tub! My one note to them is to clean the indoor pool a little more. The tiles at the waterline are rather dirty (which is all you really see when you are swimmimg towards them).

Thier room service was great and I was so happy they had many healthy options for me. I didn't do all that swimming just to eat something fried after right?! Thanks for the healthy options.

Best of all was the rate though- that is QUITE a deal for my company! wooooo-hooo!

Room Tip: Sign up for a free Starwood number and they will put you on the Starwood Prefered floor of the hotel...
  • Stayed August 2012, traveled on business
Dear coffeecuplife,
Wow! Thank you for the great review. We hope this is just the first of many stays at our Starwood family of hotels.
charleston
Reviewed August 21, 2012

This is a great hotel away from the downtown area, but close to great dinners, shopping and more. Nice rooms, i love the french doors and separate living areas! Great place to stay around the Polaris area!!

• Stayed December 2011, traveled with friends
Atlanta, Georgia
Reviewed August 20, 2012

I'm SPG Gold, so I have some reasonable expectations about hotels. The room itself was fine, albeit unremarkable and in average at best shape. Location off the highway was very convenient for my purposes. Where this hotel fell down on its face was service. Check-in was painfully slow, the keycard I was given faulty, and then my bill at the end was a mess. (Tax-Exempt was a huge challenge.)

• Stayed May 2012, traveled on business
1 Thank PHXJeremy
Reviewed August 20, 2012

We had to stay in a hotel close to home due to water damage in our own home. The suite we stayed in was very nice. It had a sofa sleeper (probably more like a love seat sleeper, but we never pulled it out) in the living room area, and a wonderful king-sized bed in the "bedroom". The room included a microwave and small refrigerator with a small freezer area that did not keep the small bowl of ice cream from becoming cream by morning. The bathroom was nice and large, but was not cleaned everyday (as evidenced by a hair in the tub). They more or less control the temp, though it was rather warm out and it may have been just the "feel" of the heat as we would go to temporarily no air conditioned home, then back to the suite. Staff were kind and courteous. We'd stay again if we needed, but not without mentioning the necessity to clean the bathroom thoroughly each day!

• Stayed August 2012, traveled with family