We stayed at this hotel for 1 night before visiting the Columbus Zoo. The zoo was only about 10 minutes away.
Location~right off of the highway and easy to find. It is in on a road of mostly hotels with some restaurants. Restaurants within walking distance and several others a short drive down the road.
Check-in/out~Staff at the front desk were always very effecient and friendly. They were fairly busy every time we walked by, but there was never much wait time.
Room~Living Room area had a pull out sofa with LG flatscreen. Small refridgerator and microwave. Bedroom was seperated by french doors and had another flatscreen in there. Bathroom was large and spacious. The top of the closet door mirror was cracked, and our bed seemed to slope a little bit, but those were minor flaws.
Noise~We did not have issue with noise of any sort. There was no highway noise in our room and we never heard anyone in the rooms around us.
Pool~The indoor pool was heated and clean. There is also a hot tub that was nice and hot. They have an outdoor pool and patio area, but it was closed for the season when we were there.
We enjoyed our stay at this hotel and wouldn't hesitate to return.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- The Sheraton Suites Columbus is close to Columbus International Airport, off Interstate 270 and Route 23, and attractions such as the #1 rated Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, COSI, and the Ohio Theatre. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Travelocity, Expedia, Orbitz, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Priceline, Hotwire, TripOnline SA, Cancelon and getaroom.com so you can book your Sheraton Suites Columbus reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Hotel Columbus
- Sheraton Columbus Hotel
- Columbus Sheraton
- Sheraton Suites Columbus Ohio