My wife and I were in Columbus for a Thanksgiving football weekend and found the Hawthorn Suites in an advertisement in a sports newspaper. The price was right - a football weekend deal for OSU alums. The staff was great and would do anything for you. The breakfast was hot, good and plentiful. The suite, however, was sadly showing its age with worn carpets, a bed that could use a new mattress, thin towels and a general lack of up-to-dateness. I guess one balances the other.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Columbus North hotel is conveniently located off I-71 with easy access to I-270. Our pet-friendly hotel is near Magic Mountain Fun Center and provides all the amenities of home. We are perfect for a weekend getaway or an extended stay. Wake up each morning to our free hot breakfast while reading a free USA Today. Look up nearby attractions with free WiFi, and enjoy a refreshing swim in our heated outdoor pool. Each spacious suite comes equipped with a full kitchen and sofa bed. We also have a convenience store, onsite laundry facilities, and accessible suites. Our hotel is just four miles from miniature golf, go-karts, and arcade games at Magic Mountain Fun Center. We are just eight miles from Ohio State University, where you can tour the campus or catch an exciting OSU football game. Spend the day at Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, just minutes away. The Columbus Museum of Art and German Village are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Booking.com so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Columbus North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Columbus, Zumstein Dr Hotel Columbus
- Hawthorn Suites Columbus
- Columbus Hawthorn Suites
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Columbus North Ohio