This property is tucked between two other hotels on an access road that's easy to miss without electronic assistance, but it's definitely worth seeking out. We were visiting friends for the night and needed a large room... Hawthorn Suites did not disappoint! Our suite was expansive, complete with two queen beds, a sofa-bed, fireplace, full kitchen and full bath. The room was clean, quiet and comfortable, and the staff (Jen & Wes especially) went out of their way to make our stay enjoyable.
The parking is somewhat limited with one row around the perimeter but we did not have time finding a spot. Free wifi and a full breakfast were included (eggs, waffles, cereal, fruit, etc.). There were a few minor drawbacks, including a closet door that was off the track, a curtain that let a little too much light into the room from the side, and most notably the phones did not work. None of these things, however, adversely affected our experience (aside from not getting a wake up call), and when we reported everything to the front desk on checkout the staff apologized and promised to send someone to look at it immediately.
For it's location right off the freeway, the comfort and space, amenities and most importantly price... this is definitely a hotel we will seek out the next time we need to stay in the Columbus area!
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Our Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Columbus North hotel is conveniently located off I-71 with easy access to I-270. Our pet-friendly hotel is near Magic Mountain Fun Center and provides all the amenities of home. We are perfect for a weekend getaway or an extended stay. Wake up each morning to our free hot breakfast while reading a free USA Today. Look up nearby attractions with free WiFi, and enjoy a refreshing swim in our heated outdoor pool. Each spacious suite comes equipped with a full kitchen and sofa bed. We also have a convenience store, onsite laundry facilities, and accessible suites. Our hotel is just four miles from miniature golf, go-karts, and arcade games at Magic Mountain Fun Center. We are just eight miles from Ohio State University, where you can tour the campus or catch an exciting OSU football game. Spend the day at Columbus Zoo and Aquarium, just minutes away. The Columbus Museum of Art and German Village are also nearby. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotwire, Booking.com, Hotels.com, Expedia, Travelocity, Orbitz, TripOnline SA and HotelQuickly so you can book your Hawthorn Suites by Wyndham Columbus North reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Columbus, Zumstein Dr Hotel Columbus
- Hawthorn Suites Columbus
- Columbus Hawthorn Suites
- Hawthorn Suites By Wyndham Columbus North Ohio