Columbus Airport Marriott
$76
Candlewood Suites Polaris(Columbus)(Great Value!)
$89
$136
CrownePlaza.com
$149
Savings alert! 16% below average rates

The price you found is 16% lower than this hotel's average rate of $177/night.

$137
Hilton.com
$118
$129
Savings alert! 12% below average rates

The price you found is 12% lower than this hotel's average rate of $147/night.

$109
Savings alert! 10% below average rates

The price you found is 10% lower than this hotel's average rate of $121/night.

$189
$177
Savings alert! 11% below average rates

The price you found is 11% lower than this hotel's average rate of $198/night.

$214
$199
Hilton.com
  • Pool
All reviewsm clubcolumbus airportthe concierge loungefront deskthe shuttle driverwaffle housefree shuttlegold memberan early flightrecently stayed herenice stayup to datefitness centereaston town centerking roomone night stayupon check
Reviewed March 1, 2014

I stayed for a short two nights at this Marriott. It's less than 5 minutes away from the airport, and about 15 minutes from downtown Columbus. I had some key issues, and some of the staff saw me and brought me new keys. I did not have to go to the front desk which was so helpful. Every time I saw the girl who gave me the new keys, she asked if I was having any other problems, which was above and beyond in my opinion. The room was fine, the bed was so comfy. I also used the gym which was small but great and totally functional. Each machine had a tv that worked, which is important. The concierge lounge was nice and had a decent selection of food for breakfast and the afternoon snack. The staff were all very friendly and attentive. If I need to go back to Columbus for work, I'd choose this hotel again.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Lisa G, General Manager at Columbus Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded March 2, 2014

We greatly appreciate the feedback regarding your recent stay with us. Our team prides themselves on ensuing all our guests have a perfect stay! We will be sure to share your comments with our team.

Reviewed February 27, 2014

My first stay was with our Christmas Party. I enjoyed the room and staff so much that I decided to go back for Valentines Day. It was one of the best hotel that I've been to. I'm planning on going back for more rest. The food was very good and the staff was wonderful, I looking forward to going back.

Room Tip: Corner suite was the best
  • Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple
Lisa G, General Manager at Columbus Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded March 1, 2014

Thank you for coming back and staying with us again! We appreciate your feedback regarding your stay! We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed February 21, 2014

Although I've never stayed as a guest at this hotel, we frequently have breakfast meetings in the River City Grille, and have been very happy with our experience. The manager goes out of her way to accommodate us, the servers are great and remember us by name, and the food is very good.

Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Lisa G, General Manager at Columbus Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded February 22, 2014

Thank you for being a regular guest in our restaurant!~ We hope you like our recent changes to the decor and menu. The team is amazing and enjoys taking care of our guests. See you soon!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

In town one night for a meeting the next day. Hotel is a typical Marriott, clean and well maintained. The staff is very friendly and very eager to make sure your stay is pleasant. The room is nicely furnished, with a comfortable bed. The temperature controls could have been better as I could not get the room to a comfortable temperature. We ate dinner in the restaurant and I must say the crab cakes were excellent. Being in Ohio I was not sure what to expect when you order crab cakes but they were very good.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled on business
Lisa G, General Manager at Columbus Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded February 18, 2014

Our Crabcakes are favorites among our guests! We are glad that you enjoyed them and appreciate you sharing your comments. Come back soon for some more!

Reviewed February 17, 2014

The staff was friendly, the Housekeepers were friendly. We arrived early and they got us in.
it seems as if the location was perfect for anywhere you may go in Columbus. It was a 10 minute drive for 2 very good resturants. Cap city and Skillet.

• Stayed: February 2014, traveled as a couple

Thank you for acknowleding our freindly staff. They strive to make each guest's stay memorable. We hope to see you again soon!