I stayed for a short two nights at this Marriott. It's less than 5 minutes away from the airport, and about 15 minutes from downtown Columbus. I had some key issues, and some of the staff saw me and brought me new keys. I did not have to go to the front desk which was so helpful. Every time I saw the girl who gave me the new keys, she asked if I was having any other problems, which was above and beyond in my opinion. The room was fine, the bed was so comfy. I also used the gym which was small but great and totally functional. Each machine had a tv that worked, which is important. The concierge lounge was nice and had a decent selection of food for breakfast and the afternoon snack. The staff were all very friendly and attentive. If I need to go back to Columbus for work, I'd choose this hotel again.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Stay in the center of it all at Columbus Airport Marriott, the closest full-service Marriott to downtown Columbus and the Port Columbus International Airport. Our Columbus airport hotel's perfect location provides travelers with convenience for a business trip or leisure vacation. With Columbus Airport Marriott's great location and comfortable accommodations, you have an ideal solution among the Columbus airport hotels or hotels near Columbus' city center. Stay with us at Columbus Airport Marriott and experience our great amenities! ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with Hotels.com, Expedia, Booking.com, Travelocity, Orbitz, Cancelon, getaroom.com and TripOnline SA so you can book your Columbus Airport Marriott reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Columbus Airport Marriott Hotel Columbus
- Marriott Columbus
- Columbus Marriott
- Columbus Airport Marriott Ohio