Columbus Airport Marriott
$119
Hotels.com
  • Room Service
$136
All reviewsm clubcolumbus airportthe concierge loungefront deskthe shuttle driverwaffle housefree shuttlean early flightrecently stayed herenice stayup to datefitness centereaston town centerking roomone night stayupon checkjeremy
Reviewed January 20, 2014

I recently stayed here for a business trip. The front desk staff is friendly and professional. The concierge in the lounge is terrific. She went out of her way to make sure my evening was pleasant and was pretty knowledgeable about the sports scene in Columbus. In spite of being busy Ciera made me feel like I was her only guest.

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
Lisa G, General Manager at Columbus Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded January 21, 2014

Thank you for acknowledging our team for their exemplary service they provided. We greatly appreciate your feedback.

Reviewed January 20, 2014

Hotel was great. Remodeling and updating while we were there. Very Clean and quiet place to stay. Couple problems though. 1. It snowed the weekend we were there and parking lot was not cleaned very well. 2. Only place close to eat is in hotel and any other nice restaurant is 20 minute drive.

• Stayed: January 2014, traveled on business

Thank you for your feedback regarding your recent stay with us. We appreciate the comments so that we can improve our guest's experience. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed January 3, 2014

I recently stayed at this property and I can't say enough about their wonderful staff. Milita and Kelly at the front desk exemplify customer service! They are friendly and professional. As I was leaving and heading to my car, I realized that my cell phone charger quit charging my phone. I was nervous about the long trip back home to Philadelphia in the snow without having a charged phone. They charged my phone with their personal phone charger and returned my cell fully charged. I am so appreciative. Thank you!

• Stayed: December 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank elsienicole975
Lisa G, General Manager at Columbus Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded January 5, 2014

Thank you for recognizing our team members for their extraordinary customer service. The team truly prides themselves on being ambassadors and making a difference with each of our guests. We hope to see you again soon!

Reviewed December 17, 2013

I travel for a living and this hotel has the best customer service ever! I was totally impressed! The staff went above and beyond their duties. Everything was taken care of and they were just superb. Thank you for doing your jobs so well!

• Stayed: October 2013, traveled on business
1  Thank Susan M
Lisa G, General Manager at Columbus Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded December 19, 2013

Thank you! Our team enjoys making a difference with each of our guests. We want all of our guests to have a great expereince while staying at the AIrport Marriott.

Reviewed November 28, 2013 via mobile

This isn't one of the new & fancy Marriots but it is a classy place to spend the night. The room was clean and the carpet throughout the hotel was very clean if not new. The pool & exercise room was also great. Will stay here again the next time we fly from CMH.

• Stayed: November 2013
1  Thank 1776fan
Lisa G, General Manager at Columbus Airport Marriott, responded to this reviewResponded November 29, 2013

Thank you for providing the feedback regarding your stay at our hotel. We are glad to hear that you found our hotel convenient to the airport and provided the amentities that you needed. We hope to see you again soon.