“Days in Dirt”

Ranked #121 of 144 Hotels in Columbus
Reviewed June 11, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn
Nina P, Guest Relations Manager at Days Inn Columbus North, responded to this reviewResponded October 8, 2014

Reviewed June 10, 2014

we booked a room with 2 queens and a couch. we got a room with 2 fulls and no couch. the room had water damage really bad, the beds were stained. the whole hotel really needed a bunch of work and looked like it was run down pretty bad.

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled on business
Review collected in partnership with Days Inn

Thank you for taking the time to review your stay. We would like to apologize for the issues you encountered during your visit and inform you that beginning this month our management company has begun work at the property. We have a portfolio of several hotels all with high reviews on cleanliness, customer service, and guest satisfaction and we will be working hard to bring this property to that level as well. We hope you will give us an opportunity in the future to provide you with the quality service and experience you expect with staying at a hotel.

Reviewed June 10, 2014

• Stayed: June 2014, traveled as a couple

Reviewed June 9, 2014

we were skeptical coming here based on reviews, but we got a great deal and the location was good for all the places we needed to go while in Columbus so we gave it a shot and were pleasantly surprised. the desk staff is really helpful and brought us whatever we needed quickly and the room was nice and clean. it seems like they've done some renovations so our room was great. we definitely recommend this days inn.

• Stayed: March 2014, traveled with family
Reviewed June 7, 2014

We found drugs in our hotel room. Was very dissatisfied. the room stunk and when I asked for air freshener was told if they had any they would bring t room. Used personal free breeze to make room smell better.

Room Tip: have room cleaned before you go in it.
  • Stayed: June 2014, traveled with family

Reviewed June 2, 2014

• Stayed: May 2014, traveled with family
Review collected in partnership with Easytobook.com
Reviewed June 1, 2014 via mobile

I grew up in columbus,ohio so I knew the area wasn't the greatest. My husband and I decided to be spontaneous and book a hotel with a jacuzzi. Since it was just a spur at the moment type of thing it was hard to find a hotel with a jacuzzi. We were happy to be able to book one with days inn. The room was alright for the price and the woman at the desk with super nice. The only major problem I had was the next morning when walking down the hall my husband and I passed by 3 cleaning ladies that wouldn't look at me. I said good morning and smiled at them but no response. As we passed them I heard all three of them laughing and I turned to see them looking at us laughing uncontrollable. Now I don't know where there from and what language they were speaking but it's pretty universal that people are talking crap when laughing and point at you. I told the people at the office he just apologized but I have a feeling nothing is going to be said. My husband and I have been together for 8 years. Sometimes you gotta spice it up but those women made me feel like I was a prostitute or something. Well, like I said before I knew the area was crummy to begin with.

• Stayed: June 2014