Location is obviously good being downtown. The hotel itself is a bit shabby and tired. But the biggest problem is the air system, they are old and often don't work right. You might get one that won't turn off or blows only warm air, etc. The filters desperately need cleaning, don't open the cover and look unless you're brave. I recommend checking your system before you get too comfortable.
- Official Description (provided by the hotel):
- Discover all that downtown Columbus has to offer at the convenient, comfortable Holiday Inn Columbus Downtown Capitol Square. You are at the heart of everything; shopping, dining, entertainment and the arts. You are within a short distance of German Village, Short North Arts District, The Arena District, the Greater Columbus Convention Center, Nationwide Arena, home of the Columbus Blue Jackets, and the new Huntington Park, home of the Columbus Clippers. We offer a complimentary airport shuttle to get you back and forth to John Glenn International Airport, just 8 miles away. The Capital building, Federal building, Grant Hospital, Children's Hospital, and Nationwide are all less than five minutes away. The hotel is ideally situated whether you are traveling on business or pleasure. The professional and friendly staff of this Columbus hotel is waiting to make your stay away from home as comfortable as possible. ... more less
- Reservation Options:
- TripAdvisor is proud to partner with IHG, Expedia, Hotels.com, Booking.com, Hotwire, Orbitz, Travelocity, Cancelon, HotelQuickly, TripOnline SA, Evoline ltd and getaroom.com so you can book your Holiday Inn Columbus Dwtn-Capitol Square reservations with confidence. We help millions of travelers each month to find the perfect hotel for both vacation and business trips, always with the best discounts and special offers.
- Also Known As:
- Holiday Inn Columbus Downtown Capital Square Hotel Columbus
- Columbus Holiday Inn
- Holiday Inn Columbus Dwtn-Capitol Square Ohio